Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Two bottles of pills and $20 cash reportedly were stolen between 2:30 and 6 p.m. Oct. 31 after someone broke into a house in the 800 block of Chicago Avenue. A small glass window on the back porch door reportedly was broken during the incident.
• Christopher E. Ogike, 58, of the 2700 block of Harrison Street, Chicago, was charged at 12:41 p.m. Oct. 28 with retail theft at Goodwill, 110 Ogden Ave.
• Mary Ann Nietupski, 28, of the 2900 block of Dora Street, Franklin Park, was charged at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 29 with retail theft at Fry’s Electronics, 3300 Finley Road.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m. Oct. 31 from a customer’s purse at Panera Bread, 160 Ogden Ave.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 5:40 and 6 p.m. Oct. 30 from a customer’s purse at Portillo’s, 1500 Butterfield Road.
• A motorcycle reportedly was stolen between 10 and 11 a.m. Oct. 26 from the driveway of a house in the 900 block of Randall Street.
Kimberlee L. Johnson, 29, of the 1400 block of Morris Avenue, Berkeley, was charged at 9:03 p.m. Oct. 27 with unlawful possession of marijuana in the 3200 block of Finley Road.
The walls of the men’s restroom reportedly were defaced between 2 and 11 p.m. Oct. 29 at Ballydoyle, 5157 Main St.
Hongjiang Li, 41, of the 200 block of Carlisle Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 5:10 a.m. Nov. 2 with domestic battery in the 200 block of Carlisle Avenue.
Jewelry and flatware reportedly were stolen between 4:30 and 8:50 p.m. Nov. 4 from a house in the 1100 block of Oakwood Drive.
A decoration reportedly was stolen overnight Oct. 27 into 28 from a residence in the 200 block of South Wilmette Avenue.
• A car reportedly was damaged between 10 p.m. Oct. 31 and 9 a.m. Nov. 1 while parked in the 800 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
• The door of a house reportedly was damaged between 6:30 p.m. Nov. 1 and 1:15 p.m. Nov. 2 in the zero to 100 block of West Piers Drive.
Charles Calhoun, 28, of 200 block of North Richmond Avenue, Clarendon Hills, was charged at 9:29 p.m. Nov. 4 with aggravated driving with a suspended driver’s license, driving with one headlight, expired registration and no insurance in the 200 block of East Ogden Avenue.