Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Ondrewal N. Langworthy, 18, of the 4700 block of Arbor Drive, Rolling Meadows, was charged at 8:47 p.m. Sept. 29 with driving under the influence of drugs, speeding and improper lane use at Hill and Forest avenues.
• Deborah A. Heighway, 62, of the 100 block of Brandon Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 10:02 p.m. Sept. 29 with DUI of drugs at 515 Roosevelt Road.
Controlled substance possession
Christopher A. Sirota, 25, of the 2300 block of Appleby Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 10:18 p.m. Sept. 27 with possession of a controlled substance at Parkside Avenue and Roosevelt Road.
• A cellphone reportedly was stolen between 1:30 and 4:50 p.m. Sept. 27 from an unlocked car parked at the DuPage County Complex parking garage, 509 N. County Farm Road.
• A radar detector reportedly was stolen between 6 p.m. Sept. 29 and 8:45 a.m. Oct. 1 from a car parked in a driveway in the 900 block of East Evergreen Street.
• A window of a car reportedly was smashed out between 8:10 and 11:51 a.m. Sept. 28 while it was parked at the DuPage County Complex parking garage, 509 N. County Farm Road.
• Several bottles of liquid laundry detergent reportedly were punctured between 3 p.m. Sept. 24 and 3 p.m. Sept. 25 at Jewel-Osco, 30 Danada Square West.
Jose Guadalupe Torres-Herrera, 49, of the 200 block of South Lincoln Street, Waukegan, was charged at 1:55 p.m. Sept. 28 with a hit-and-run crash at the Wheaton Police Department, 900 W. Liberty Drive.