Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A purse, wallet and $400 cash reportedly were stolen between 7:30 and 10 p.m. Sept. 23 from a car in the 500 block of Prairie Avenue.
• Two chainsaws and a hedge trimmer reportedly were stolen between midnight Sept. 9 and 11:59 p.m. Sept. 10 from the maintenance garage at the Downers Grove Golf Club, 2420 Haddow Ave.
• A wallet and cellphone reportedly were stolen between 4:55 and 5 p.m. Sept. 23 from a backpack at X-Sport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
• Jan J. Poczatek, 58, of the 3700 block of Belmont Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 7:31 a.m. Sept. 26 with retail theft at TJ Maxx, 7349 Lemont Road.
• A mountain bike reportedly was stolen between 3:15 and 4:12 p.m. Sept. 27 from the bike rack at O’Neill Middle School, 635 59th St.
A plate glass window reportedly was broken between 3 p.m. Sept 24 and 6:15 a.m. Sept. 24 at La Cuisine Catering, 1201 Butterfield Road.
Alexander K. Johnson, 22, of the 1400 block of Carriage Lane, Westmont, was charged at 8:38 a.m. Sept. 23 with unlawful possession of marijuana at the Downers Grove Police Department.
• Electronics reportedly were stolen between 9 p.m. Sept. 24 and 7 a.m. Sept. 25 from a car parked in the 100 block of North Park Street.
• Currency and jewelry valued at $6,000 reportedly were stolen between 3 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. Sept. 26 from a house in the zero to 100 block of North Linden Avenue.
• Daniel Jones, 51, of the 300 block of North Warwick Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 6:30 a.m. Sept. 27 with driving under the influence of alcohol in the 500 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Emmanuel Sanchez-Jaimes, 27, of the 100 block of South Cass Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 1 a.m. Oct. 1 with DUI of alcohol and disobeying a traffic signal in the 200 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Lauri Wuthenow, 47, of the 3000 block of Bremerton Lane, Aurora, was charged at 7:15 a.m. Sept. 26 with driving on a suspended license, expired registration and no insurance in the 600 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Nicola Evans, 38, of the zero to 100 block of West Prairie Green Court, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 8:30 a.m. Sept. 29 with driving with a suspended license and speeding at Route 83 and Oakmont Lane.
• Lamar Nash, 55, of the 1100 block of Florence Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 5:15 p.m. Sept. 30 with driving on a revoked driver’s license, expired and suspended registration, and no insurance in the 200 block of West 61st Street.
• Kennedy Hill, 19, of the 700 block of South 710 Lilac Lane, Willowbrook, was charged at 1:05 a.m. Sept. 30 with driving on a suspended license and disobeying a traffic signal in the 500 block of North Cass Avenue.