[Paul Bergstrom for Shaw Media]
25. Providence Catholic (4-2, NR): A serious bounce back story after two losses to start season. Up next: Friday vs. Fenwick.
24. Morris (6-0, NR): Class 4A or Class 5A? Doesn’t matter, they will be a factor in either one. Up next: Friday vs. Kaneland.
23. Warren (4-2, 25): Pair of losses to 6-0 teams. No one wants to see this team as a middle seed. Up next: Friday vs. Waukegan.
22. Neuqua Valley (5-1, NR): Thriving in fierce DuPage Valley race, which is tough for anyone to do. Up next: Friday at Wheaton North.
21. Rochester (6-0, 23): Didn’t get caught looking ahead to this week’s Central State Eight marquee matchup. Up next: Friday vs. Sacred Heart-Griffin.