Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Margaret Greer, 19, of the 100 block of South Linden Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 11:54 a.m. Aug. 18 with domestic battery and unlawful interference with the reporting of domestic violence in the 100 block of South Linden Avenue.
Controlled substance possession
• Anna Bitautas, 27, of the 1900 block of Seton Hall Drive, Naperville, was charged at 11:57 a.m. Aug. 17 with possession of a controlled substance at Woodside Court and Woodside Lane in Burr Ridge after an Elmhurst police officer had participated in a multi-jurisdictional drug enforcement detail in which an alleged hand-to-hand drug transaction was observed in Chicago and the vehicle was pursued.
• Michael Przybyla, 42, of the 4500 block of Main Street, Lisle, was charged at 12:38 p.m. Aug. 17 with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at Interstate 88 and Route 83. Kelly Degand, 39, of the 4600 block of Main Street, Lisle, was arrested at the same time and date on a DuPage County warrant and charged with speeding and following too closely at the same location.
• Jorge Zamora-Flores, 35, of the 1000 block of Michael Court, Glendale Heights, was charged at 11:49 p.m. Aug. 18 with possession of a controlled substance and driving while license revoked at Lake and Walnut streets.
• Adam Meade, 36, of the 300 block of Grace Drive, Newark, was charged at 1:06 p.m. Aug. 17 with possession of a controlled substance, DUI of drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, speeding and improper lane use at I-88 and Route 83. Richard Villareal, 27, of the 400 block of Rockhurst Road, Bolingbrook, was charged at the same time and date with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at the same location.
• James V. Leone, 59, of the 7600 block of Manchester Manor, Hanover Park, was charged at 3:31 p.m. Aug. 17 with possession of a controlled substance at Interstate 290 and Route 83. Kevin Trudel, 57, of the 100 block of Classic Road, Schaumburg, was charged at the same time and date with no seat belt and possession of a controlled substance at the same location.
• Barry M. Hartmann, 63, of the 100 block of North York Street, Elmhurst, was arrested at 1:59 a.m. Aug. 16 on a warrant out of Pierce County, Wash., and the DuPage County Sheriff's Office and charged with use of an unsafe tire at York Street and Butterfield Road.
• Erik Delgadod, 34, of the 300 block of East Altgeld Avenue, Glendale Heights, was charged at 1:14 a.m. Aug. 17 with being a fugitive from justice, obstructing identification and operating a bicycle without proper lighting at St. Charles Road and Poplar Avenue. He was found to have three warrants out of Cameron, Texas.
A kid's cream-colored GD bicycle reportedly was stolen and an unlocked vehicle reportedly was rummaged through between 7 p.m. Aug. 15 and 7 a.m. Aug. 16 in an open garage in the 400 block of South Poplar Avenue.
• Tony Pernell, 40, of the 21800 block of Main Street, Matteson, was charged at 1:22 a.m. Aug. 17 with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving without headlights at Grand Avenue and York Road.
• Marie Zmich, 56, of the 4500 block of DuPont Drive, Hanover Park, was charged at 1:44 a.m. Aug. 19 with DUI of narcotics and disobeying a traffic signal at North Avenue and Route 83.
• Brandon Ivory, 31, of the 1600 block of South Mannheim Road, Westchester, and Patrick Smith, 32, of the 3500 block of Jackson Street, Bellwood, were charged at 12:09 a.m. Aug. 19 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of open liquor in public at Park Street and Poplar Avenue.
• Eduardo Rebolledo, 25, of the 100 block of Murray Drive, Wood Dale, was charged at 6:12 a.m. Aug. 16 with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding at Route 83 and North Avenue. Julio Barcena, 28, of the 200 block of East Green Street, Bensenville, was charged at the same time and date with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at the same location.
• Ashley Grigsby, 32, of the 800 block of Sumac Drive, Streamwood, was charged at 11:13 a.m. Aug. 17 with unlawful possession of marijuana and having a defective windshield at I-290 and Route 83.
• Jose Galeana, 35, of the 500 block of South York Street, Bensenville, was charged at 8:33 p.m. Aug. 18 with driving with only one headlight, no valid driver's license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at York Street and Grand Avenue.
• David Vallez, 39, of the 100 block of North Calhoun Street, West Liberty, Iowa, was charged at 9:16 p.m. Aug. 18 with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to signal at Lake Street and I-290.
• Both valve stem covers on the driver's side tire of a vehicle reportedly were stolen, resulting in two flat tires between 8:30 p.m. Aug. 17 and 7:45 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 400 block of East Adams Street.
• A box reportedly was stolen between 1:12 and 1:30 p.m. Aug. 17 from a front porch in the 200 block of West Fremont Avenue.
• An orange backpack leaf blower reportedly was stolen between 12:15 and 1:29 p.m. Aug. 18 from the bed of a truck in the 800 block of South Colfax Avenue.
• Alcohol reportedly was stolen at 6:55 p.m. Aug. 17 at Jewel Osco, 153 E. Schiller St.
Order of protection violation
Robert J. Jirout, 45, of the 900 block of West 31st Street, Chicago, was charged at 3:16 p.m. Aug. 15 with violation of an order of protection in the 200 block of Fair Avenue.
• An attempted burglary was reported at 12:26 a.m. Aug. 16 in the 600 block of South Chatham Avenue.
• A vehicle reportedly was entered between 5 p.m. Aug. 15 and noon Aug. 16 in the 200 block of East South Street. Nothing of value was reported stolen from the vehicle.
A window reportedly was broken between 5:30 and 10:09 p.m. Aug. 18 at Larry Roesch Chrysler, 199 W. Diversey Ave.
A man was issued a no trespassing order at 11:33 a.m. Aug. 18 after an incident of disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Butterfield Road.
Elex Williams, 56, of the 6400 block of South Talman Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 9:24 p.m. Aug. 16 with driving while license suspended, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding at Route 83 Frontage Road and Riverside Drive. Belinda McDonald, 35, of the 6400 block of South Talman Avenue, Chicago; and Elija Sproulls, 58, of the 8000 block of South Champlain Avenue, Chicago, were charged at the same time and date with illegal transportation of alcohol at the same location.