Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A sexual assault was reported at 7:27 a.m. Aug. 15 in the 400 block of West Butterfield Road.
Nicholas Conrad, 26, of the zero to 100 block of South 19th Avenue, Maywood, was charged at 2 a.m. Aug. 11 with domestic battery and unlawful interference with the reporting of domestic violence at Extended Stay America, 550 W. Grand Ave.
Controlled substance possession
Daniel Thilges, 29, of the 10200 block of West Palmer Avenue, Melrose Park, was charged at 3:34 p.m. Aug. 12 with unlawful possession of a controlled substance in the 600 block of West North Avenue.
• Andrzej Lepicki, 44, of the 500 block of West Lorraine Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 1:47 a.m. Aug. 13 with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol at Church Street and Grand Avenue.
• Jakub Tysko, 39, of the 1100 block of Judson Street, Bensenville, was charged at 11:33 p.m. Aug. 14 with aggravated DUI of alcohol at Grand Avenue and Lake Street.
Jeramia Ortiz, 19, of the 2000 block of North Kilpatrick Avenue, Chicago, was arrested at 2:11 a.m. Aug. 13 on a failure to appear warrant in the 800 block of North Indiana Street.
• Roshelle McCormick, 51, of the 100 block of Spring Oaks Drive, Wood Dale, was charged at 7:45 p.m. Aug. 11 with retail theft at Kohl's, 303 S. Route 83.
• A necklace reportedly was stolen between 5 and 6:40 p.m. Aug. 11 at Goldfish Swim School, 614 N. Michigan St.
• A black cruiser-style men's bicycle reportedly was stolen between 6:30 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. Aug. 14 from a bicycle rack at Park and Cottage Hill avenues.
• An incident of identity theft was reported at 5:04 p.m. Aug. 9 in the 700 block of Hillside Avenue.
• An incident of identity theft was reported at 3:23 p.m. Aug. 14 in the 200 block of South Oakland Grove Avenue. The incident reportedly occurred in a service rendered Feb. 15, 2013.
• The keying of a car's right passenger door and front right fender was reported at 1:52 p.m. Aug. 10 in the 400 block of Parkview Avenue. The damage reportedly occurred between noon July 28 and 3 p.m. July 29.
• The keying of an SUV's driver's and passenger's side rear panels and doors and a scratch mark on the hood were reported at 5:59 p.m. Aug. 11 in the 100 block of Fellows Court. The damage reportedly occurred between 7:45 p.m. Aug. 9 and 7:40 a.m. Aug. 10.
• Darryl Foremann, 33, was charged at 11:22 a.m. Aug. 14 with felony criminal damage to property at Clarion Inn Elmhurst-Oak Brook, 933 S. Riverside Drive.
• Donald R. Coleman, 28, of the 1900 block of South 21st Avenue, Maywood, was charged at 6:51 p.m. Aug. 10 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Roosevelt Road and Route 83.
• Adam Vaneekeren, 19, of the 200 block of Adelia Street, Elmhurst, was charged at 2:27 a.m. Aug. 11 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia (marijuana smoking pipe) in the 200 block of Adelia Street. Zachary Moore, 19, of the 200 block of East Butterfield Road, Elmhurst, was charged at the same time and date with unlawful possession of marijuana at the same location.
• Tomasz Worek, 37, of the 1000 block of Judson Street, Bensenville, was charged at 2:10 a.m. Aug. 13 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at Church Street and Grand Avenue.
• Tiffany Baker, 51, of the 200 block of North West Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 1:37 a.m. Aug. 7 with disorderly conduct – public intoxication in the 200 block of North West Avenue.
• A suspicious person was reported at 4:29 p.m. Aug. 12 at the Elmhurst Public Library, 125 S. Prospect Ave. The man was given a no trespass notice for the library after he reportedly swore at employees and made threats against them.
Enrique Villegas-Garcia, 44, of the 1100 block of North Monticello Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 7:53 a.m. Aug. 15 with criminal trespass to property and criminal trespass to residence in the 200 block of North Maple Avenue.
• Edward Pedote, 18, of the 200 block of East Crescent Avenue, Elmhurst; Thomas Hartley, 18, of the 500 block of Cambridge Avenue, Elmhurst; Liam Hill, 18, of the 200 block of Niagara Avenue, Elmhurst; Julia Whitcomb, 18, of the 700 block of Washington Avenue, Elmhurst; and Brianna Suchy, 18, of the 100 block of East Crescent Avenue, Elmhurst, were charged at 12:23 a.m. Aug. 9 with consumption of alcohol by a minor at St. Charles Road and Cottage Hill Avenue. Whitcomb and Suchy also were charged with failure to wear a seat belt.
• Emmett Mcenery, 18, of the 200 block of South Arlington Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 2:55 a.m. Aug. 12 with consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of alcohol by a minor in the 200 block of South Arlington Avenue. Mikhail Litvintsev, 20, of the 2400 block of Blue Spruce Lane, Aurora; Katelyn Tuma, 20, of the 2200 block of Candlewick Drive SE, Poplar Grove; Tiffany Baker, 18, of the 1400 block of Fairway Drive, Naperville; and juveniles were charged at the same time and date with consumption of alcohol by a minor at the same location.
• Mitchell Hovorka, 20, of the 100 block of Hawthorne Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 11:29 p.m. Aug. 12 with consumption of alcohol by a minor in the 400 block of Hawthorne Avenue.
Underage possession of alcohol
• Kayla Tooley, 20, of the 900 block of Hillside Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 10:43 p.m. Aug. 11 with possession of alcohol by a minor in the 900 block of Swain Avenue.
• Marco Cano, 19, of the 8900 block of Grand Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged at 12:57 a.m. Aug. 13 with possession of alcohol by a minor at Grand Avenue and Church Street.
• Jennifer E. Camp, 37, of the 700 block of Balmoral Avenue, Westchester, was charged at 5:15 p.m. Aug. 7 with operating an uninsured motor vehicle at Gladys Avenue and Indiana Street.
• Audry Ferrell, 27, of the 300 block of South Westmore-Meyers Road, Lombard, was charged at 10:16 a.m. Aug. 9 with no valid driver's license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and expired registration at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.