Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A laptop computer, wedding band, purse and $1,000 cash reportedly were stolen between 6:30 and 11:59 p.m. Sept. 10 from a car in the parking lot of Ashyana Banquets, 1620 75th St.
• Maurice Carlton Louis House, 23, of the 3500 block of Rhodes Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 2 p.m. Sept. 8 with retail theft at Fry’s Electronics, 3300 Finley Road.
• Wei Chien Conley, 40, of the 6100 block of Knoll Way Drive, Willowbrook, was charged at 8 p.m. Sept. 14 with retail theft at T.J. Maxx, 7349 Lemont Road.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen from a customer’s purse at about 10:30 a.m. Sept. 9 at Trader Joe’s, 122 Ogden Ave.
• A cellphone reportedly was stolen between 10:40 and 11 p.m. Sept. 10 at Another Round Bar and Grill, 5141 Main St.
• A cellphone reportedly was stolen between 3:15 and 3:20 p.m. Sept. 13 at KFC, 1450 75th St.
• Trentiss D. Mitchell, 20, of the 1400 block of Willow Lane, Westmont, was charged at 5:21 p.m. Sept. 8 with unlawful possession of marijuana in the 2000 block of Grant Street.
• Daniel Garibay, 22, of the 4600 block of Main Street, Downers Grove, was charged at 1:37 a.m. Sept. 14 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Gilbert Park, 1500 Gilbert Ave.