Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Westmont Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Groceries reportedly were stolen between 11:45 a.m. and noon Sept. 12 from a business in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Groceries reportedly were stolen between 12:15 and 12:45 p.m. Sept. 12 from a business in the 100 block of 63rd Street.
• A license plate reportedly was stolen between 6 p.m. Sept. 13 and 9:30 a.m. Sept. 14 from a car in the 600 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
Unlawful use of firearm
Mark Labuszewski, 27, of the 800 block of South Williams Street, Westmont, was charged at 11:15 p.m. Sept. 14 with reckless discharge of a firearm and aggravated unlawful use of a weapon in the zero to 100 block of West 60th Street.
Samantha Harmer, 22, of the 400 block of North Richmond Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 11:15 p.m. Sept. 17 with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and illegal transportation of open alcohol in the 100 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Maria Devillada, 36, of the 200 block of Knollwood Lane, Villa Park, was charged at 8:50 p.m. Sept. 16 with driving on a suspended license and improper lane use in the 6000 block of South Cass Avenue.
• William Sengpiel, 59, of the 300 block of North Cass Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 4:20 pm. Sept. 17 with driving on a revoked licnese, improper use of registration and expired registration in the 800 block of North Cass Avenue.