Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A laptop computer reportedly was stolen between 4:30 p.m. Sept. 3 and 9 a.m. Sept. 4 from a car in the 200 block of Third Street.
• A bicycle reportedly was stolen between 5 and 5:35 p.m. Sept. 4 at Fishel Park, 1036 Grove St.
• A cellphone reportedly was stolen between 1:05 and 1:10 p.m. Sept. 5 at XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
• Mark W. Marquardt, 52, of the 1700 block of 18th Avenue, Rockford, was charged at 7:54 p.m. Sept. 4 with retail theft at Jewel, 1148 Ogden Ave.
• A purse reportedly was stolen between 10:30 p.m. Sept. 7 and 7:30 a.m. Sept. 8 from a car in the zero to 100 block of West 61st Street.
• Jewelry reportedly was stolen between 1:15 p.m. Sept. 9 and noon Sept. 10 from a house in the 100 block of Deming Place.
Tyler Labee, 37, of the zero to 100 block of Piers Drive, Westmont, was charged at 1:15 a.m. Sept. 6 with driving under the influence of alcohol, aggravated driving with a revoked license and improper lane use in the 100 block of West Burlington Avenue.
Ron Menard, 30, of the zero to 100 block of West 59th Street, Westmont, was charged at 1:15 a.m. Sept. 10 with criminal damage to property in the zero to 100 block of West 59th Street.
• Hugh Midderhoff, 24, of the 5900 block of Throop Street, Chicago, was charged at 11:45 a.m. Sept. 4 with driving on a suspended license, driving while using a cellphone and no insurance in the 200 block of East 55th Street.
• Brenna Caes, 20, of the 400 block of Benton Avenue, La Grange Park, was charged at 8:30 a.m. Sept. 6 with driving on a suspended license in the 200 block of East 55th Street.
• Michael Gaytan, 20, of the 3700 block of Landings Road, Joliet, was charged at 8:30 a.m. Sept. 8 with driving on a suspended license, expired registration and no insurance in the 6300 block of South Cass Avenue.