Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A Coach purse and wallet, a driver’s license and several credit cards reportedly were stolen between 2:36 and 4:45 p.m. Aug 28 from a car parked at CVS, 6210 Main St.
• A car reportedly was stolen between 10 p.m. Aug. 18 and 10 a.m. Aug. 19 in the 4400 block of Florence Avenue.
• A car reportedly was stolen between 9 p.m. Aug. 29 and 7 a.m. Aug. 30 in the 200 block of Grant Street.
• A bicycle reportedly was stolen between 7 p.m. Aug. 24 and noon Aug. 26 from a backyard in the 5400 block of Benton Avenue.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen between 9 p.m. Aug 18 and 6 a.m. Aug. 22 from a car in the 400 block of Maple Avenue.
• A car's tires reportedly were flattened between 8:20 and 10:40 p.m. Aug. 28 in the 1500 block of Brook Drive.
• A parked car reportedly was struck by another car between 7 p.m. Aug. 26 and 8 a.m. Aug. 27 in the 4800 block of Bryan Place.
Vianca Calderon, 28, of the 2200 block of Mulberry Court, Aurora, was charged at 11:51 p.m. Aug. 18 with unlawful possession of marijuana, and Michael J. Perez, 24, of the 1700 block of Greene Court, Aurora, was charged at the same time and date with driving on a suspended license and expired license plates at Ogden Avenue and Cross Street.
Guadalupe Munoz, 53, of the 1800 block of Whitney Drive, Hanover Park, was charged at 8:05 p.m. Sept. 2 with battery in the zero to 100 block of West Oakley Drive North.
Jessica Panek, 24, of the 100 block of West Naperville Road, Westmont, was charged at 11 p.m. Aug. 30 with possession of heroin following a disturbance in the 100 block of West Ogden Avenue.
• A bicycle reportedly was stolen between 10 and 10:30 a.m. Aug. 29 in the zero to 100 block of West Oakley Court.
• A skateboard reportedly was stolen between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Aug. 31 in the 1400 block of Schramm Drive.
Kyle Saechao, 29, of the 3000 block of Arlington Drive, Princeton, was charged at 2 a.m. Aug. 29 with unlawful possession of marijuana in the 100 block of North Park Street.
• Noe Montesinos, 51, of the 1900 block of Ginger Creek Drive, Palatine, was charged at 7:35 a.m. Aug. 30 with driving on a suspended license and having a defective windshield in the 200 block of East 55th Street.
• Mohammad Shahzad, 27, of the 700 block of Heath Court, Westmont, was charged at 12:50 p.m. Sept. 1 with driving on a suspended license, expired registration and no insurance in the 6300 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Angelique Stephanities, 53, of the 800 block of Lexy Lane, Hampshire, was charged at 3:25 p.m. Sept. 2 with driving on a suspended license, driving with an obstructive view and no insurance in the 500 block of North Cass Avenue.