Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Dennis N. Agnos, 57, of the 100 block of Clara Place, Elmhurst, was charged July 27 with burglary in reference to a vehicle burglary that reportedly occurred at 6:30 p.m. May 13 at Affordable Tuckpointing Pros, 513 W. Wrightwood Ave.
• A burglar alarm sounded at 2:09 a.m. July 28 at Convenient Food Mart, 416 N. York St. When police arrived, they reportedly found the front glass window was broken out, and cigarette packs and cash had been taken.
• A Redmax backpack leaf blower and a Tanaka hedge trimmer reportedly were stolen July 28 from a truck and trailer in a parking lot in the 400 block of North York Street.
• A T-Mobile Alcatel 1 TouchPixi 7 tablet reportedly was lost or stolen between July 10 and 14 in the 100 block of West Virginia Street.
• A blue and green mountain bicycle reportedly was stolen between 7:15 a.m. and 6:37 p.m. July 28 from a bike rack in the 100 block of East Park Avenue.
• Cash reportedly was stolen from a purse at 9:11 a.m. July 17 at OMG! Brunch & Boutique, 105 S. York St.
• Two juveniles were charged at 1:07 a.m. July 29 with possession of a stolen auto at North Avenue and Willow Road. Two juveniles were charged at the same time and date with unlawful possession of marijuana at the same location.
Harry Leu, 57, of the 600 block of South Euclid Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 3:51 p.m. July 27 with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and no seat belt in the 600 block of South Euclid Avenue.
• A Sprint phone account fraudulently was opened at 8:30 a.m. July 24 in the 500 block of West Armitage Avenue.
• Incidents involving fraud were reported at 12:52 p.m. July 28 in the 400 block of South West Avenue.
An electric lamp post reportedly was struck with a stick at 11:47 p.m. July 26 in a yard in the 200 block of Oakland Grove.
A man reportedly approached girls to offer them a sports drink at 4:30 p.m. July 26 at the softball field at Bryan Middle School, 111 W. Butterfield Road.
• A disturbance was reported at 4:40 p.m. July 26 in the 900 block of North York Street.
• A disturbance was reported at 1:15 a.m. July 24 in the 100 block of North Addison Street.
Joshua Bucens, 20, of the zero to 100 block of Thoreau Trail, Milford, Mass., was charged at 2:03 a.m. July 28 with consumption of alcohol by a minor, disorderly conduct (public intoxication) and possession of a fraudulent ID in the 200 block of West First Street.
• A juvenile was charged at 1:22 a.m. July 27 with driving without headlights, no valid driver's license and curfew at North Avenue and Route 83. Three other juveniles were charged at the same time and date with curfew at the same location.
• Jose C. Rosa, 38, of the 200 block of Hackberry Drive, Streamwood, was charged at 4:07 p.m. July 27 with driving while license suspended and use of electronic communication device at York Street and Industrial Drive.
• Michael Rodriguez, 21, of the 5000 block of Harold Avenue, Schiller Park, was charged at 8:37 p.m. July 28 with driving while license suspended, obstructing identification and speeding at Robert T. Palmer Drive and Schiller Street.
• Elisabeth Yepez, 26, of the 1400 block of Wagon Wheel Road, Garland, Texas, was charged at 12:10 a.m. July 29 with expired registration, no insurance and no valid driver's license at North Avenue and Route 83.