Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Rachel A. Barbee, 32, of the 1200 block of North C Street, Muskogee, Okla., was charged at 5 p.m. Aug. 23 with theft in the 3900 block of Highland Avenue. Thomas J. Langone, 23, of the 1900 block of Apple Valley Road, Bolingbrook, who accompanied Barbee, was charged with a felony count of fugitive from justice. Langone was wanted on a warrant issued by the Muskogee County Sheriff’s Office for concealing stolen property.
• A real estate "for sale" sign reportedly was stolen between noon Aug. 17 and 9 a.m. Aug. 21 in the 1300 block of Turvey Court.
• A car reportedly was stolen between 10 p.m. Aug. 18 and 10 a.m. Aug. 19 in the 4400 block of Florence Avenue.
Headphones, a gift card and medication were reportedly stolen between 2:30 and 11 a.m Aug. 20 from a car in the 2100 block of Butterfield Road.
Drug equipment possession
Brandon J. Slusher, 25, of the 2500 block of Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged at 1:45 a.m. Aug. 22 with possession of drug paraphernalia after a stop in the 2500 block of Ogden Avenue.
• An electronic device and wallet reportedly were stolen between 3 p.m. Aug. 20 and 6:10 a.m. Aug. 21 from a car in the 900 block of Indian Boundary Drive.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 6 p.m. Aug. 20 and 8 a.m. Aug. 21 from a car parked in the zero to 100 block of Indian Trail Drive.
• Two pairs of sunglasses reportedly were stolen between 6 p.m. Aug. 20 and 6:30 a.m. Aug. 21 from a car in the 100 block of Prairie Drive.
• Two hundred dollars reportedly was stolen between 9:40 and 11:40 a.m. Aug. 23 from a business in the zero to 100 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Lawn maintenance equipment reportedly was stolen between 10 a.m. Aug. 1 and noon Aug. 23 from a garage in the zero to 100 block of South Park Street.
William Demitriu, 60, of the zero to 100 block of 59th Street, Westmont, was charged at 2:40 a.m. Aug. 27 with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use in the 6100 block of South Cass Avenue.
Joel Serrano, 32, of the 300 block of West Naperville Road, Westmont, was charged at 11:05 a.m. Aug. 21 with driving on a suspended license, expired registration, suspended registration and no insurance in the 300 block of South Cass Avenue.