Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A wallet with $80 in cash and some miscellaneous gift cards reportedly were stolen between 10 p.m. April 6 and 6 a.m. April 7 from a car parked at First Presbyterian Church, 550 Main St.
Jerry K. Jakes, 30, of the 1200 block of Highland Avenue, Berwyn, was charged at 3:22 a.m. April 6 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Lambert and Roosevelt roads.
• Michael J. May, 33, of the 100 block of North Main Street, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 7:38 p.m. April 3 with unlawful possession of marijuana and arrested on an outstanding warrant out of DuPage County at Bombay Joe's, 462 Park Blvd.
• Savannah M. Bryant, 18, of the 100 block of Oxford Lane, Glendale Heights, was charged at 11:56 p.m. April 6 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at St. Charles Road and Western Avenue.
• Dustin J. Yates, 20, of the 1700 block of Maroon Bells Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged at 2:26 p.m. April 7 with unlawful possession of marijuana in the 600 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Phelan M. Clark, 24, of the 1100 block of South Blanchard Street, Wheaton, was charged at 6:46 p.m. March 26 with domestic battery and interference with emergency communication in the 1100 block of South Blanchard Street.
• Omar Aly, 50, of the 1100 block of South Blanchard Street, Wheaton, was charged at 6:18 p.m. March 26 with domestic battery and interference with emergency communication in the 1100 block of South Blanchard Street.
• Layla L. Brothers, 34, of the 7300 block of Marshall Avenue, Hammond, Ind., was charged at 3:37 a.m. March 26 with battery in the 1900 block of Lancaster Lane.