Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Chauntey Rife, 36, of the 3400 block of Birchwood Drive, Hazel Crest, was charged at 4:09 a.m. March 20 with domestic battery at York and Roosevelt roads.
• Robert Basaldua Jr., 20, of the 1600 block of 44th Avenue, Stone Park, was charged at 4:54 p.m. March 20 with domestic battery and property damage at 400 N. Berteau Avenue.
• Matthew Hartmann, 27, of the 600 block of Hillside Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 11:34 p.m. March 22 with domestic battery and property damage at 105 N. York St.
Timika L. Walker, 28, of the 2100 block of Clinton Avenue, Berwyn, was charged at 3:49 a.m. March 23 with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, transportation of an open alcoholic container and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at North Avenue and York Street.
Several credit cards were fraudulently opened at 5:28 p.m. March 20 in the 400 block of South Berkley Avenue.
Jewelry was stolen from a home after someone fraudulently claimed to be from the city of Elmhurst and needed to check water pipes at 2 p.m. March 22 in the 600 block of Willow Road.
• A phone was left inside a Dunkin’ Donuts and stolen at 8 a.m. March 21 at 506 W. North Ave.
• Several video games and a bag were stolen from the Elmhurst Public Library between 12:01 a.m. Jan. 9 and 12:01 a.m. Jan. 13 at 125 S. Prospect Ave.
• A wallet and keys were stolen from a purse at Whole Foods at 3:46 p.m. March 21 at 215 S. Route 83.
• Cash was stolen at Elmhurst Yoga between 4:30 and 5 p.m. March 21 at 506 S. Spring Road.
• Christopher Carlson, 23, of the 300 block of North Kramer Avenue, Lombard, was charged at 8:36 p.m. March 20 with possession of marijuana at Route 83 and Riverside Drive.
• Tyler Auch, 21, of the 1200 block of South Third Avenue, Des Plaines, was charged at 8:55 p.m. March 20 with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and improper lane use at Butterfield Road and Route 83.
• Buck Bowen, 28, of the 2900 block of Curtis Street, Des Plaines, was charged at 9:46 p.m. March 20 with possession of marijuana at Lake Street and Route 83.
• Larry O. Graham, 38, of the 3800 block of Warren Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 2:40 a.m. March 22 with possession of marijuana at York Street and Industrial Drive.
• Ahmed Ayesh, 22, of the 800 block of Hawthorne Creek, Lombard, was charged at 3:50 p.m. March 22 with possession of marijuana at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
• A juvenile was charged at 8:40 p.m. March 22 with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 471 W. Vallette Street.
Daniel Wolowinski, 23, of the 2500 block of Oak Street, Melrose Park, was charged at 6:33 p.m. March 22 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 108 W. North Ave.
The window of the Conrad Fischer School gym was cracked by an unknown object between 3:30 p.m. March 22 and 8 a.m. March 23 at 888 Wilson St.