Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Several items were stolen from a delivery truck between 11 p.m. March 1 and 9 a.m. March 2 at Fry's Electronics in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• A window of a business was broken and items stolen between 8:30 p.m. March 2 and 5:08 a.m. March 3 in the 7200 block of Lemont Road.
• A glass door was broken and cash stolen from a cash register at 6:51 a.m. March 4 at Subway at 1544 Ogden Avenue.
• Change and a wallet were stolen between several vehicles between 5 p.m. March 3 and 8:55 a.m. March 4 in the 300 block of 41st Street.
• Several thousand dollars in cash was stolen between 11:33 a.m. Feb. 13 and 11:33 a.m. March 6 in the 3600 block of Quince Court.
• Several credit cards were stolen fraudulently used between 12:15 and 12:30 p.m. March 2 at 160 Ogden Avenue.
• A wallet was stolen from a purse at 3:49 p.m. March 3 at Jewel Osco at 1148 Ogden Avenue.
• A wallet was stolen from a vehicle between 12 and 12:05 p.m. Feb. 19 in the 1100 block of Butterfield Road.
• A purse was stolen from a cart at Savers at 4:45 p.m. March 3 at 2900 Highland Ave.
• Caitlin M. O'Hara, 26, of the 200 block of Pain Street, South Elgin, was charged at 5:57 p.m. March 4 with retail theft in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• Cash was stolen from two vehicles between 5:15 p.m. March 3 and 8:30 a.m. March 4 in the 3900 block of Washington Street.
• A vehicle was damaged between 3 and 8 p.m. March 7 at Android Wireless and Repair at 6315 Woodward Avenue.
• Graffiti was discovered at 3:17 p.m. March 3 at Belmont Depot at 5000 Belmont Road.
• Kevin Kurklow, 45, of the 22900 block of Big Run Drive, Frankfort, was charged at 11:30 a.m. Feb. 13 with domestic battery in the 800 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
• William Yackley, 45, of the 200 block of Monterey Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 3:25 a.m. Feb. 18 with aggravated driving under the influence and driving with a revoked driver's license in the 900 block of Blackhawk Drive.
• Nathan Lerner, 39, of the 5500 block of East Lake Drive, Lisle, was charged at 11:15 a.m. with possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia and theft in the 600 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
• A wheel of a bicycle was stolen between 7 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. Feb. 13 in the 0-100 block of West Quincy Street.
• Currency and electronics were stolen from an apartment between 10 a.m. march 5 and 5 p.m. March 7 in the 0-100 block of Suffield Court.
• Car windows on 13 vehicles were broken between 1 and 2 a.m. Feb. 24 in the 400 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Windows of two vehicles were broken between 3:30 and 9:20 p.m. Feb. 18 in the 0-100 block of East 63rd Street.
• A vehicle was dented between 12 and 1 a.m. March 8 in the 300 block of North Park Street.