Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Berwyn Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A strong armed robbery was reported at 1:18 p.m. Feb. 16 at Clinton Avenue and Cermak Road. Two men reportedly stole medications and $60 in cash from a pedestrian.
• An incident involving battery was reported at 1 a.m. Feb. 17 in the 3100 block of South Oak Park Avenue. Two men with alleged gang affiliations allegedly battered a third man.
• An incident involving battery was reported at 11:06 p.m. Feb. 17 at Maple Avenue and Roosevelt Road.
Sex offender registration
Rogelio Amaya, 25, of the 2300 block of South Gunderson Avenue, Berwyn, completed his annual violent offender and sex offender registration at the Berwyn Police Department, 6401 W. 31st St.
Controlled substance possession
Karla K. Alatrash, 33, of the 2100 block of South Scoville Avenue, Berwyn, was charged at 12:32 a.m. Feb. 23 with possession of a controlled substance, driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, driving while license suspended, no insurance, open alcohol – driver and unlawful use of handicapped space at Ridgeland Avenue and Cermak Road.
A wallet was reported stolen at 1:10 p.m. Feb. 17 at MacNeal Hospital, 3249 S. Oak Park Ave.
• Yard signs were reported damaged at 4:38 p.m. Feb. 16 in the 6700 block of West 31st Street.
• Graffiti was reported at 5:37 a.m. Feb. 17 in the 1900 block of South Wisconsin Avenue.
• Graffiti was reported at 4:59 p.m. Feb. 23 in the 6300 block of West 26th Street.
A hit-and-run between two vehicles was reported at 2:45 a.m. Feb. 16 at Home and Ogden avenues.
Leticia Gallegos, 36, of the 6900 block of West 65th Street, Chicago, was cited at 3:44 p.m. Feb. 17 with unlawful possession of marijuana, no proof of insurance and use of alley as thoroughfare in the 6900 block of West Cermak Road.