Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Illegal transportation of alcohol
Kendall I. Reed, 26, of the 1S200 block of Ingersoll Lane near Villa Park, was charged at 1:45 a.m. Feb. 22 with speeding, disobeying a traffic control device and illegal transportation of alcohol at Route 53 and Interstate 355.
• Andrew N. Haines, 27, of the 1600 block of South Longfellow Court, Wheaton, was charged at 10:38 p.m. Feb. 17 with domestic battery in the 1600 block of South Longfellow Court.
• Nina A. Scavone, 20, of the 5000 block of South Nottingham Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 2:33 p.m. Feb. 17 with domestic battery and violation of bail bond at 501 N. County Farm Road.
• Ming F. Lin, 59, of the 2900 block of West 38th Place, Chicago, was charged at 6:40 p.m. Feb. 16 with theft at 401 S. County Farm Road.
• Megan Zudycki, 36, of the 1500 block of Stonebridge Trail, Wheaton, was charged at 2:30 p.m. Feb. 13 with driving without a valid license and retail theft at County Farm and Roosevelt roads.
• Natasha N. Ford, 32, of the 800 block of Lorraine Road, Wheaton, was charged at 9:20 p.m. Feb. 18 with criminal damage to property in the 800 block of Lorraine Road.
• Graffiti reportedly was put on a sidewalk between 5:30 p.m. Feb. 18 and 10:29 a.m. Feb. 19 in the 1300 block of South Main Street
Juan C. Escobar Rengifo, 19, of the 3S000 block of Timber Drive near Warrenville, was charged at 10:51 p.m. Feb. 14 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Elm Street and Warrenville Road.