Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Several parts were stolen from a vehicle at 12 p.m. Feb. 4 in the 5100 block of Washington Street.
• Ten recycled car batteries were stolen from a shed at Sears Hardware between 9:15 p.m. Feb. 8 and 12 p.m. Feb. 9 at 925 Ogden Ave.
• A vehicle was broken into and a purse was reported stolen at 6:04 a.m. Feb. 4 at Good Samaritan Hospital at 3816 Highland Avenue.
• Jewelry was stolen from a residence between 12 p.m. and 3:20 p.m. Feb. 12 in the 6600 block of Garden Court.
• Medication was stolen at the Downers Grove Public Library between 4:30 and 5 p.m. Jan. 23 at 1050 Curtiss Avenue.
• Headphones were stolen from Fry's Electronics between 11:28 and 11:45 a.m. Jan. 28 at 3300 Finley Road.
• Tavis J. Hoffman, 44, of the 1000 block of Green Ridge, Earlville, was charged at 1:03 p.m. Feb. 6 with retail theft at the Home Depot at 2000 Butterfield Road.
• Veronica G. Davila, 44, of the 1400 block of South Central Avenue, Cicero, was charged at 4 5:24 p.m. Feb. 4 with retail theft at Savers at 2900 Highland Avenue.
• Roger J. Ochoa, 22, of the 1400 block of Laurel Oak Road, Streamwood, was charged at 11:58 a.m. Feb. 8 with retail theft and possession of marijuana at Home Dept at 2000 Butterfield Road.
• Jams P. Lacey, 56, of the 9700 block of South Pulaski Road, Evergreen Park, was charged at 5:06 p.m. Feb. 3 with retail theft at3300 Finley Road.
• Cash was stolen from a wallet in a locker at XSport Fitness Center between 12 p.m. Feb. 5 and 8 p.m. Feb. 10 at 3200 Finley Road.
• Cash, credit and debit cards were stolen from a locker at XSport Fitness Center between 8:09 p.m. and 9:50 p.m. Feb. 10 at 3200 Finley Road.
• An iPhone and engagement ring were stolen between 12:01 and 1:30 a.m. Feb. 11 at XSport Fitness Center at 3200 Finley Road.
• Nakia L. Smith, 18, of the 4100 block of North Park Street, Westmont, was charged at 7:01 p.m. Feb. 11 with retail theft at Jewel Osco at 1100 Ogden Ave.
• A fence was damaged between 8 a.m. and 5:43 p.m. Jan. 27 in the 400 block of Lake Avenue.
• The lock of a vehicle was damaged between 9 p.m. Feb. 5 and 9 a.m. Feb. 6 in the 4100 block of Earlston Road.
• Jennie Moreano, 41, of the 900 block of Indian Boundary Drive, Westmont, was charged at 11:45 p.m. Feb. 25 with domestic battery in the 900 block of Indian Boundary Drive.
• A cell phone was stolen between 3:45 and 5:45 p.m. Feb. 20 in the 6000 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Two windows on a building were broken between 9 p.m. Feb. 15 and 9 a.m. Feb. 20 in the 6100 block of South Cass Avenue.
• An antenna on a vehicle was broken between 9 p.m. Feb. 22 and 9 a.m. Feb. 23 in the 6700 block of Park Lane.
• Car windows on 13 vehicles were broken between 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. Feb. 24 in the 400 block of East Ogden Avenue.