Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Berwyn Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Timothy C. Coniglio, 26, of the 4200 block of West Irving Park Road, Chicago, was charged at 2:16 p.m. June 4 with felony aggravated domestic battery and felony aggravated unlawful restraint in the 2100 block of South Scoville Avenue.
• A Samsung tablet was reported stolen at 2:02 a.m. June 4 from a motor vehicle parked in the 2900 block of South Harlem Avenue.
• Lawn furniture, including a wooden table, two wooden chairs and one wooden two-piece sofa, was reported stolen at 2:58 a.m. June 4 in the 1800 block of South Ridgeland Avenue.
Suuny R. Garcia, 29, of the 1500 block of South Grove Avenue, Berwyn, was charged at 4:14 a.m. June 4 with theft of labor or services at Grove Avenue and 31st Street.
• Jair J. Molina, 21, of the 2200 block of East Burlington Street, Riverside, was charged at 3:41 a.m. June 4 with criminal damage to property and resisting a peace officer in the 6600 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Graffiti was reported at 12:09 p.m. June 4 in the 2100 block of South Highland Avenue.
• A vehicle was reported damaged at 3:27 p.m. June 4 in the 6400 block of West 26th Street.
• Graffiti was reported at 2:53 p.m. June 4 in the 3400 block of South Highland Avenue.
• A hit-and-run was reported at 1:30 a.m. June 4 in the 6400 block of West 19th Street.
• A hit-and-run was reported at 3:15 p.m. June 4 in the 6200 block of West Cermak Road.