Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Berwyn Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Freddy Perez-Solano, 23, of the 6400 block of West 28th Place, Berwyn, was charged at 1:50 a.m. May 30 with domestic battery in the 6400 block of West 28th Place.
Pablo Marin, 58, of the 1800 block of South Lombard Avenue, Berwyn, was charged at 5:44 p.m. May 30 with misdemeanor aggravated assault in the 1800 block of South Lombard Avenue.
• An attempted burglary was reported at 9:25 a.m. May 30 in the 1600 block of South Ridgeland Avenue.
• Parts to build a vehicle motor were reported stolen at 2:57 p.m. May 31 from a garage in the 2300 block of South Wesley Avenue.
• A laptop and tablet were reported stolen at 8:28 p.m. May 31 in the 1900 block of South Elmwood Avenue.
An incident involving identity theft was reported at 7:32 p.m. May 30 in the 1800 block of South Harlem Avenue.
• Graffiti was reported at 3:49 p.m. May 30 in the 1200 block of South Wenonah Avenue.
• Vandalism was reported at 1:14 a.m. May 29 at Havlicek School, 6401 W. 15th St.
• Both driver’s side tires of a work van were reported slashed at 2:38 a.m. May 29 in the 7100 block of West 30th Street.
A fight was reported at 1:44 a.m. May 29 at Junior’s Bar and Grill, 7011 W. Ogden Ave.