Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Paul Z. Lamoreaux, 34, of the 1000 block of College Avenue, Wheaton, was charged at 11:06 p.m. Sept. 24 with domestic battery in the 1000 block of College Avenue.
• A handicapped placard was stolen from an unlocked vehicle between 7:45 and 8 p.m. Sept. 24 in the 1000 block of Briarbrook Drive.
• Cash and an iPad were stolen from an unlocked home between 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. Sept. 25 in the 1200 block of South Washington Street.
• A cell phone was stolen from a vehicle between 3:15 and 4 p.m. Sept. 24 at 232 W. Wesley St.
• Two payroll checks were stolen from a business between 8 a.m. Sept. 22 and 12:30 p.m. Sept. 24 at 129 N. Hale St.
• A silverware set and a necklace were stolen from an unlocked residence between 11 and 11:25 a.m. Sept. 22 in the 400 block of Wyndemere Circle.
• Someone tried to break into Spirit Halloween between 9:15 p.m. Sept. 20 and 9:15 p.m. Sept. 21 at 1790 S. Blanchard St.
• Several items were stolen at 7:25 p.m. Sept. 23 from Mariano’s, 625 S. Main St.
• A man claiming to be a landscaper left a house with payment without completing any work at 12 p.m. Sept. 23 in the 1600 block of Camden Place.
• A string of identity thefts was reported at 12 p.m. Sept. 23 in the 1700 block of Cherry Court.
• Several charges were made to a personal credit card account at noon Sept. 23 in the 400 block of South Prospect Avenue.
• Several pieces of jewelry were stolen while contractors worked on a residence between 3 and 4:30 p.m. Sept. 14 in the 500 block of East Harrison Street.
• A cat was stolen and released in a Glen Ellyn park between 8 a.m. May 1 and 8 a.m. May 31 in the 1000 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Skyler R. Schilinger, 21, of the 600 block of Aurora Way, Wheaton, was charged at 10:08 p.m. Sept. 22 with possession of drug equipment and arrested on a warrant at 1720 S. Wiesbrook Road.
Fleeing and eluding
• A vehicle that failed to make a proper turn refused to pull over before an officer terminated pursuit at 12:46 a.m. Sept. 21 at Briarcliffe Boulevard and Brentwood Lane.
• A minor was charged with harassment after sending threatening messages through Facebook at 5 p.m. Sept. 16 in the 900 block of College Avenue.