Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Two purses were stolen from a vehicle at 10:44 p.m. Sept. 16 in the 400 block of Claremont Avenue.
• Jerry Jones, 72, of the 900 block of Ray Street, Geneva, was charged at 9:36 p.m. Sept. 19 with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured vehicle and improper lane use and West Roosevelt Road and Fabyan Parkway.
• Joanna Manaves, 42, of the 800 block of Seacrest Lane, Bartlett, was charged at 7:31 p.m. Sept. 18 with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and improper lane use at Smith and Powis roads.
• Electronics ordered were not delivered to a residence at 8 a.m. Sept. 17 in the 300 block of Clayton Street.
• A wallet containing credit cards was reported missing at 9 p.m. Sept. 16 in the 300 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• A motor vehicle was stolen at 7 p.m. Sept. 15 in the 300 block of East Stimmel Street.
• A wallet containing money and credit cards was missing at 3:53 p.m. Sept. 15 in the 900 block of Wild Ginger Trail.
Forged checks were issued at 5:49 p.m. Sept. 18 in the 600 block of Rosewood Drive.
Fraud was reported at 10:19 a.m. Sept. 17 in the 1200 block of North Prince Crossing Road.
A vehicle’s brake line was cut at 8 a.m. Sept. 18 in the 1200 block of King’s Circle.
• Words were spray-painted on a vehicle at 5 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 900 block of Lorlyn Drive.
• The passenger side of a vehicle was dented at 5:07 p.m. Sept. 16 in the 0-100 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• The passenger side of a vehicle was keyed at 1 a.m. Sept. 15 in the 400 block of Ann Street.
• Three tires on a vehicle were slashed at 2 a.m. Sept. 13 in the 800 block of Joliet Street.
Harassment was reported at 10:36 a.m. Sept. 16 in the 300 block of Spencer Street.
• Marshall Mitchell, 60, of the 600 block of East State Street, Rockford, was charged at 8:59 a.m. Sept. 19 with driving while license suspended and operating a vehicle with suspended registration at Neltnor Boulevard and Blair Street.
• Jose Montesinos, 18, of the 400 block of Park Street, was charged at 7:05 p.m. Sept 11 with driving while license suspended and speeding at North Neltnor Boulevard and Carriage Drive.
Three vehicles were entered at 9 p.m. Sept. 18 in the 1000 block of Barber Street.
Dog at large
Shanda Maldonando, 20, of the 100 block of West Brown Street, West Chicago, was charged at 4:26 p.m. Sept. 17 with allowing a dog to be at large in the 100 block of West Brown Street.
• Joseph Berke, 35, of the 4N200 block of Locust Ave., West Chicago, was arrested at 6:26 p.m. Sept. 18 on an in-state warrant in the 300 block of Spencer Street.
• Oscar Saenz, 22, of the 200 block of East York Street, West Chicago, was arrested at 3:07 p.m. Sept. 8 on an in-state warrant at 325 Spencer St.