Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jason S. Lucas, 44 of the 0-100 block of Wheaton Center, Wheaton, was charged at 9:42 p.m. Sept. 5 with domestic battery at his residence.
• Thomas Albert Korinko, 55, of the 0-100 block of East Ash Street, Lombard, was charged at 4:51 p.m. Sept. 5 with battery in the 1700 block of South Naperville Road.
• Lorena May Pocius, 56, of the 1700 block of Wiesbrook Road, Wheaton, was charged at 9:23 p.m. Aug. 30 with domestic battery and two counts of reckless conduct at Wiesbrook Road and Burning Trail.
• Mady Gabriel, 25, of the 1700 block of Woodbury Lane, Aurora was charged at 2:03 a.m. Sept. 6 with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and operating an uninsured vehicle at Roosevelt Road and West Street.
• Bernadette M. Stifle, 31, of the 300 block of Birchwood Avenue, Elk Grove VIllage, was charged at 2:41 a.m. Sept. 5 with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, improper lane use, operating an uninsured vehicle and illegal transportation of an open liquor container at Roosevelt and Lorraine roads.
• Brooke M. Wood, 22, of the 500 block of Aztec Drive, Carol Stream, was charged at 1:50 a.m. Sept. 4 with driving under the influence of alcohol, obstructing and resisting a peace officer, speeding, disobeying a traffic control signal and possession of drug paraphernalia at Forest and Main Street.
• Elizabeth C. Anderson, 26, of the 7700 block of Fox Street, Woodridge, was charged at 11:51 p.m. Sept. 7 with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of marijuana, possession of drug equipment, driving without registration, operating an uninsured vehicle and an improper turn at an intersection at Naperville and Roosevelt roads.
• Clothing was stolen from a parked vehicle between 3 p.m. Aug. 10 and 9 a.m. Sept. 10 at 1 Wheaton Center.
• Golf clubs were stolen from an open garage between 9 p.m. Sept. 7 and 7 a.m. Sept. 9 in the 1500 block of Stonebridge Trail.
• William T. Courtney, 42, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 7:30 p.m. Sept. 12 with retail theft at 1601 N. Main St.
• An unsecured electric bike with saddle bags was stolen between 11 p.m. Sept. 10 and 3:15 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 200 block of North President Street.
• Several unlawful purchases were reported to have made on a debit card at 11:24 a.m. Sept. 10 in the 1000 block of Briarbrook Drive.
• A man didn't pay a taxi fair at 6:02 p.m. Sept. 9 in the 1700 block of Plymouth Court.
• Danavia Reniece, 32, of the 1700 block of East Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged with retail theft at 3:04 a.m. Sept. 6 at 625 S. Main St.
• Keys were stolen from a hanging shirt at the Wheaton Care Center between 9 and 10:30 p.m. Sept. 4 in the 1300 block of West Manchester Road.
• A suspect stole beer at 8:35 a.m. Sept. 5 from Jewel at 30 Danada Square West.
• Several items were stolen at 3 p.m. Sept. 4 from Mariano's at 625 S. Main St.
• A ring was stolen between 3 p.m. Aug. 25 and 8 a.m. Sept. 2 in the 1600 block of Southampton Court.
• A juvenile was charged at 12:01 a.m. July 7 with possession of drug equipment, driving without a license and an equipment violation at Harrison Avenue and West Street.
• Triny P. Sosa, 18, of the 1500 block of Ardmore Avenue, Glendale Heights, was charged at 9:15 a.m. Sept. 10 with possession of drug equipment and cell phone use in a school zone at President Street and College Avenue.
• Brandon Zachary Collins, 20, of the 1100 block of Rhodes Court, Wheaton, was charged at 12:33 a.m. Sept. 9 with possession of marijuana, operating an uninsured vehicle and an equipment violation at Briarcliffe Boulevard and President Street.
• Bryant E. Coleman Jr., 19, of the 700 block of Wilson Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 12:31 a.m. Sept. 9 with possession of marijuana at Roosevelt Road and Washington Street.
• A hose for an air pump machine was cut at 5:37 p.m. Sept. 11 at 2025 S. Naperville Road.
• A slit was made in a vinyl sided pool in a backyard and a small bench was stolen between 12:01 a.m. and 7:45 a.m. Sept. 7 in the 500 block of South Beverly Street.
• The air was let out of several vehicles' tires between 9 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Aug. 31 in the 1000 block of Briarbrook Drive.
• Andrew I. Sopoci, 30, of the 1400 block of Westchester Lane, Glendale Heights, was arrested on warrant at 4:41 p.m. Sept. 11 for failure to appear at 1111 S. Naperville Road.
• Jennifer M. Louis, 39, of the 1000 block of Briarbrook Drive, Wheaton, was arrested on warrant at 10:48 a.m. Sept. 3 for driving without a license.
• Jason R. Schultz, 41, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was arrested on warrant at 3:57 a.m. Sept. 3 for failure to appear for criminal trespass at 232 W. Wesley St.
• Merceda Ann Malay, 52, of the 27W700 block of Garys Mill, Winfield, was arrested on warrant at 4:06 p.m. Sept. 7 for failure to appear at County Farm Road and the DuPage County complex.