Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• An argument between a man and woman was reported at 7:37 p.m. Sept. 4 in the 2800 block of Camden Drive.
• A woman and her boyfriend were involved in a physical altercation at 9 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 200 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
Credit cards and money were stolen from a vehicle at 11 p.m. Aug. 31 in the 500 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• Matthew Abern, 21, of the 2500 block of Pioneer Court, Geneva, was charged at 12:23 a.m. Sept. 5 with driving under the influence of alcohol and DUI with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08 in the 37W700 block of North Avenue.
• Alexis Virgen, 21, of the 0-100 block of South Fourth Street, Geneva, was charged at 1:18 a.m. Aug. 30 with driving under the influence of alcohol in the 200 block of East Stimmel Street.
Identity theft was reported at 12:01 a.m. Aug. 31 in the 900 block of Hawthorne Lane.
Three bicycles were stolen at 3 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 200 block of Joliet Street.
• A cell phone account was opened without authorization at 6:19 p.m. Sept. 3 in the 800 block of Town Road.
• A cell phone account was opened without authorization at 8 a.m. Sept. 1 in the 600 block of Barber Street.
Controlled substance possession
Anarely Marrufo, 19, of the 30W100 block of Dedham Court, Warrenville, was charged at 9:44 p.m. Sept. 2 with possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of drug equipment in the 500 block of Carriage Drive.
A telephonic threat was made at 9:43 a.m. Sept. 3 in the 200 block of Woodboro Drive.
• Telephonic harassment was reported at 10:35 p.m. Sept. 4 in the 400 block of National Street.
• Harassment was reported at 10 p.m. Sept. 2 in the 500 block of Carriage Drive.
• Harassment was reported at 11:44 a.m. Sept. 2 in the 600 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Graffiti was spray-painted on a garage at 4 p.m. Aug. 9 in the 500 block of National Street.
An abandoned vehicle was reported at 12:01 a.m. Aug. 11 in the 1300 block of Joliet Street.
• Fidel Aurelio-Ciriaco, 35, of the 400 block of Carriage Drive, West Chicago, was arrest at 7:13 p.m. Sept. 2 on a warrant in the 1400 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• Cliffton Newburn, 18, of the 600 block of Sherman Street, West Chicago, was arrested at 2:22 p.m. Sept. 2 on a warrant in the 300 block of Spencer Street.
• Donald Rauch, 33, no address provided, was arrested at 10:17 p.m. Aug. 24 on a warrant in the 100 block of Main Street.
• Salvador Barrera Lopez, 23, of the 300 block of Clayton Street, West Chicago, was arrested at 2:20 p.m. Aug. 13 on a warrant and charged with possession of alcohol on private property in the 100 block of Arbor Avenue.