Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Kathy Haitas, 58, of the 300 block of Plainview Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 6:36 p.m. Sept. 2. with retail theft following an investigation at Target, 2333 63rd St.
Christopher James, 25, of the 700 block of North Ashbury Avenue, Bolingbrook, was charged at 10:59 p.m. Aug. 29 with unlawful possession of marijuana after a traffic stop at Northcreek Drive and Chelsea Lane.
Michael Rodriguez, 19, of the 1300 block of Lazy Hollow Court, Naperville, was charged at 10:50 p.m. Sept. 2 with illegal possession of alcohol by a minor and attempted possession of a fraudulent ID following the investigation of a disturbance at Brunswick Zone, 1555 75th St.
Bailey Ward, 19, of the 1000 block of North Oakley Court, Westmont, was charged at 10:45 p.m. Aug. 30 with reckless driving after a traffic incident in the 2700 block of Jackson Drive.
• Ryan R. Donahue, 24, of the 5700 block of Dover Drive, Lisle, was charged at 1:13 a.m. Sept. 3 with driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at Maple Avenue and Essex Road.
• Kathleen A. Conkey, 28, of the 800 block of Benedetti Drive, Naperville, was charged at 11:02 p.m. Sept. 3 with DUI of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding after a traffic stop in the 3000 block of Ogden Avenue.
David Baker, 52, of the 300 block of Musial Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged Sept. 2 with predatory criminal sexual assault and aggravated criminal sexual abuse and arrested on an in-state warrant following an incident that was reported May 8.
• Paul Ellison-Jordan, 18, of the 100 block of Seabury Road, Bolingbrook, and a 15-year-old were charged at 10:55 a.m. Aug. 27 with domestic battery following a report of a domestic disturbance involving a knife and a broom in the 100 block of Seabury Road. The 15-year-old was additionally charged with aggravated assault.
• Donald Twaits, 21, of the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 1 a.m. Aug. 31 with domestic battery, resisting a peace officer and interference with emergency communication in the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive.
A person was reportedly punched and robbed of cash at 1:16 p.m. Aug. 29 in the 100 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.
• Debit and gift cards were reportedly stolen between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Aug. 27 from a wallet left inside a vehicle parked in the 1600 block of Prairieview Boulevard.
• A MacBook valued at $1,200 was reportedly stolen between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. Aug. 27 from an unlocked vehicle parked in a driveway in the 700 block of Bethel Avenue.
• Numerous tools valued at $500 were reportedly stolen overnight Aug. 28 from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 200 block of Buli Lane.
• Landscaping tools valued at $2,500 were reportedly stolen between 1 and 5:30 a.m. Aug. 29 from the back of a vehicle parked in the 600 block of North Ashbury Avenue.
• Numerous tools valued at $7,500 were reportedly stolen between Aug. 29 and 30 from a locked toolbox inside a vehicle parked in the 200 block of Davis Lane.
• Cash totaling $160 was reportedly stolen overnight Aug. 31 from a business in the 200 block of North Bolingbrook Drive after a window was found broken and the cash register pried open.
• Someone reportedly attempted to pry open the front door of a home overnight Sept. 1 in the 100 block of Penny Lane.
• A wallet and loose change valued at $120 were reportedly stolen overnight Sept. 1 from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 100 block of Cypress Drive.
• A wallet was reportedly stolen between 3:42 and 3:54 p.m. Aug. 24 at a business in the 500 block of North Pinecrest Road.
• A wallet and cellphone were reportedly stolen at 9:21 p.m. Aug. 28 in a restroom at a business in the 300 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.
• A vacuum, speakers and headphones valued at $753 were reportedly stolen at 1:43 a.m. Aug. 28 at Meijer, 25 N. Weber Road.
• A wallet was reportedly stolen between 3:30 and 3:50 p.m. Aug. 30 from a person having lunch in the 200 block of South Weber Road, and someone attempted to use the credit cards inside the wallet at a nearby store.
• Six Marine gel batteries valued at $900 were reportedly stolen between Aug. 28 and 31 at Dalton Lane and Remington Boulevard.
• More than 70 packs of razors valued at $1,043 were reportedly stolen at 12:50 p.m. Sept. 1 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
• A 53-foot dry trailer was reportedly stolen between Feb. 11 and Sept. 2 from a lot in the 200 block of East Old Chicago Drive.
Carl Tirona, 27, of the 800 block of Tappingo Street, Naperville, was charged at 11:44 p.m. Aug. 31 with possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug equipment and three counts of credit card fraud in the 100 block of Remington Boulevard.
Samir Lal, 20, of the 4300 block of Esquire Circle, Naperville, was charged at 4:10 p.m. Aug. 25 with DUI of alcohol, no insurance and failure to reduce speed after a traffic stop at Boughton and Weber roads.
• Nicole Hill, 19, of the 100 block of South Palmer Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged Aug. 26 with criminal damage to property and arrested on an unspecified in-state warrant following an incident that occurred Aug. 25 at Comanche and Palmer drives.
• A rear window of a parked vehicle was reportedly broken with a landscaping brick between midnight and 6 a.m. Aug. 27 in the 1600 block of Fordham Drive.
• Isiah Keyes, 24, of the 400 block of Savannah Lane, Bolingbrook, was arrested at 7:43 p.m. Aug. 27 on three unspecified in-state warrants at Lot N of Fernwood Drive.
• Jazzmin Cummings, 19, of the 400 block of Standish Court, Bolingbrook, was arrested at 4:55 p.m. Aug. 31 on an unspecified in-state warrant in the 600 block East Boughton Road.
• Denise Griffin, 51, of the 6700 block of South East End Street, Chicago, and Jeanette Kendricks, 46, of the 1600 block of East 67th Street, Chicago, both were arrested Sept. 2 on in-state warrants following an incident that was reported Aug. 15 at Target, 1188 W. Boughton Road.
Unlawful use of weapon
Shava Jackson, 20, of the 400 block of Salem Square, Bolingbrook, was charged at 7:32 p.m. Aug. 28 with unlawful use of weapon and disorderly conduct following a report of a person pointing a gun at traffic at Briarcliff Road and Bolingbrook Drive.
• A 16-year-old was charged at 10:23 p.m. Aug. 28 with disorderly conduct, criminal trespass to vehicle and resisting a peace officer following a report of a domestic dispute in the 200 block of South Weber Road.
• Walter Williams, 18, of the 400 block of Salem Square, Bolingbrook, and a 17-year-old were charged at 2:10 p.m. Aug. 31 with disorderly conduct following a report of a fight in the 500 block of Lily Cache Lane.
• Thomas Lopez, 28, of the 200 block of Plainview Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 1:15 a.m. Sept. 2 with disorderly conduct following a report of a person in the roadway throwing glass bottles at Bolingbrook Drive and Lily Cache Lane.
Kenneth Smith, 27, of the 100 block of Winston Court, Bolingbrook, was charged at 9:54 a.m. Sept. 1 with reckless driving, driving while license suspended, no valid driver’s registration, no insurance, improper lane use and a traffic sign violation at Hampshire Lane and Rye Court.
News to your phone
Visit http://shawurl.com/texts to sign up for news and weather text alerts from Suburban Life.