Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Multiple packs of cigarettes and lottery tickets were from a business at 12:56 a.m. Aug. 21 at the Smoker's Shop, 434 Roosevelt Road.
• The rear passenger door window of a vehicle was smashed and a tan purse was stolen between 10:45 and 11:05 a.m. Aug. 19 at the B.R. Ryall YMCA, 49 Diecke Drive. A second car was also burglarized and a tan Ralph Lauren purse was stolen from it.
• The rear passenger window of a vehicle was smashed and a black Kate Spade purse was stolen between 8:20 and 9:33 a.m. Aug. 17 at the Spring Avenue Recreation Center, 185 Spring Ave.
• A Fed-Ex package containing a Dell laptop was stolen at 11:30 a.m. Aug. 21 in the 1100 block of Surrey Drive.
• An iPhone 5S was stolen from an unattended gym bag between 3 and 3:30 p.m. Aug. 20 at Glenbard West High School, 670 Crescent Blvd.
• A man ran away before paying his full cab fare at 11 p.m. Aug. 16 in the 0-100 block of Briar Street.
• Brandon G. Gomez, 21, of the 700 block of Parkside Avenue, West Chicago, was charged at 8:07 a.m. Aug. 22 with possession of marijuana and speeding at Roosevelt Road and Hillcrest Avenue.
• Adena F. Scianna, 21, of the 9900 block of Wakefield Lane, Huntley, was charged at 2:31 a.m. Aug. 22 with possession of marijuana at the Budgetel Inn, 675 Roosevelt Road.
• Zulma Valerio, 22, of the 100 block of Quail Court, Carol Stream, was charged at 9:59 p.m. Aug. 21 with possession of marijuana at Geneva Road and Highland Avenue.
• Richard D. Remot, 36, of the 500 block of Lynn Court, Glendale Heights, was charged at 8:19 a.m. Aug. 21 with possession of a controlled substance, driving while license revoked and disobeying a stop sign Briar Street and Roosevelt Road.
• White paint was splattered on the sidewalk between noon and 1:17 p.m. Aug. 22 at Abraham Lincoln School, 380 Greenfield Ave.
• A door frame was damaged between midnight and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 20 in the 500 block of Park Plaza.
Violation of bail bond
Elijah R. Nutall, 18, of the 700 of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 2:02 a.m. Aug. 18 with violation of bail bond in the 500 block of Duane Street from an incident that occured on Aug. 13.
Giovanni Castelan, 19, of the 600 block of Amber Lane, Carol Stream, was charged at 1:48 p.m. Aug. 17 with driving while license revoked and disobeying a traffic signal at Stacy Court and Geneva Road.
Alexander J. Nesteruk, 25, of the 400 block of Fawell Boulevard, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 8:52 p.m. Aug. 20 with public intoxication at BP Amoco, 339 Roosevelt Road.
Olivia Fleming, 23, of the 200 block of North Richmond Avenue, Clarendon Hills, was charged at 8:19 a.m. Aug. 21 with permitting an unauthorized person to drive at Briar Street and Roosevelt Road.