Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Dion D. Wallace, 23, of the 5700 block of West Ohio Street, Chicago, was charged at 3:24 a.m. Aug. 22 with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving with a suspended or revoked license and speeding at Butterfield Road and Legends Drive.
Jewelry, an iPad, binoculars and a camera were stolen from a bedroom between 1:30 to 2:50 p.m. Aug. 21 in the 1200 block of Sunset Road.
• Several large, fraudulent charges were made after a purse containing cash and credit cards was stolen between 11:57 a.m. and 12:47 p.m. Aug. 22 at 625 S. Main St.
• A minor stole a bottle of alcohol and was caught in possession of it at 5:49 p.m. Aug. 21 at 151 Rice Lake Square.
• The rear license plate of a vehicle was stolen between 8:45 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Aug. 19 at 421 N. County Farm Road.
• A digital camera, bag, lens and flash were stolen between 1 p.m. July 27 and 5 p.m. Aug. 11 in the 200 block of West Wesley Street.
• Several unauthorized purchases were made on a credit card between 9 a.m. Aug. 15 and 9 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 1600 block of Timber Trail.
• A bicycle was stolen between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Aug. 17 in the 400 block of West Front Street.
• A water pump was stolen from St. Francis High School between 9 a.m. Aug. 1 and 9 a.m. Aug. 8 at 2130 West Roosevelt Road.
• A PayPal credit card was discovered to have been opened at 9 a.m. Aug. 3 in the 2000 block of Dorset Drive.
• A fraudulent withdrawal from a bank account was reported at 9 p.m. Aug. 18 in the 1900 block of Martingale Road.
The passenger side of a vehicle was scratched between 8 a.m. Aug. 19 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 20 at 421 S. County Farm Road.
A man in a truck yelled racial profanities out of a vehicle at 12:52 p.m. Aug. 20 at 122 N. Main St.
Matthew R. Batina, 18, of the 600 block of Frazier Court, Wheaton, was charged at 11:55 p.m. Aug. 18 with possession of marijuana and improper lane use at Naperville Road and Elm Street.
• Alexander D. Cahill, 19, of the 600 block of South Hale Street, Wheaton, was charged with trespassing at 10:14 a.m. Aug. 20 at 225 N. Cross St.
• Lucas G. Norma, 18, of the zero to 100 block of Wheaton Center, Wheaton; Conner W. Morency, 18, of the 200 block of North Morgan Avenue, Wheaton; Marc L. Altimari, 18, of the 26W400 block of Churchill Road, Winfield; and John C. Duggan, 18, of the 26W100 block of Waterbury Court, Wheaton, were charged at 12:47 a.m. Aug. 20 with criminal trespassing at 111 N. Wheaton Ave.
• Tara E. Redford, 32, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 1:28 p.m. Aug. 17 with criminal trespass at 326 W. Liberty Drive.
• Jaime M. Bach, 29, of the zero to 100 block of Wheaton Center, Wheaton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court at 1:04 a.m. Aug. 23 at Main Street and Oak Avenue.
• Patrick R. McGovern, 30, of the 600 block of East Wakeman Avenue, was arrested on a warrant at 1:40 p.m. Aug. 18 in the 600 block of East Wakeman Avenue.