Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Domestic battery was reported at 6:59 p.m. Aug. 1 in the 500 block of Main Street.
• A boyfriend and girlfriend were arguing at 3:18 a.m. July 29 in the 100 block of West Geneva Street.
• An unauthorized PayPal account was opened at 1 p.m. July 28 in the 700 block of Kenwood Avenue.
• Credit card fraud was reported at 8 a.m. July 28 in the 2700 block of Briargate Court.
• Fraud was reported at 9:15 a.m. July 27 in the 100 block of Roosevelt Road.
Two weed trimmers and two leaf blowers were stolen from a vehicle at 8 a.m. July 27 in the 100 block of Neltnor Boulevard.
• Motor vehicle parts were stolen at 8 a.m. Aug. 1 in the 500 block of Sherman Street.
• Miscellaneous items were stolen from a table at 1:30 a.m. July 31 in the 100 block of North Oak Street.
• Money was stolen from a locker at 5 p.m. July 27 in the 200 block of West National Street.
• Harassment was reported at 6:59 p.m. Aug. 1 in the 900 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
• Harassment was reported at 5:46 p.m. July 27 in the 1000 block of Tara Lane.
• A mailbox was knocked off its post at 10:49 p.m. July 28 in the 2900 block of Andrus Drive.
• The rear window of a vehicle was shattered at 7 p.m. July 27 in the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue.
• A vehicle was scratched with a key at 7 p.m. July 27 in the 100 block of West Washington Street.
• A house was egged at 7 p.m. July 27 in the 700 block of Hampton Course Drive.
• Two vehicles had windows broken at 3:45 a.m. July 27 in the 500 block of East Pomeroy Street.
• The rear passenger window of a vehicle was shattered at 2:30 a.m. July 27 in the 600 block of Lincoln Avenue.
• Jeremy Dehaeseleer, 26, of the 400 block of Ann Street, West Chicago, was charged at 10:46 p.m. July 22 with criminal damage to a motor vehicle at Ann and Joliet streets.
Neira Pena, 32, of the 800 block of Burr Oaks Drive, West Chicago, was arrested at 9:35 p.m. Aug. 1 on a warrant and charged with driving without a license and suspended registration at Main Street and Neltnor Boulevard.