Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Nexhmije Mukollari, 61, of the 1100 block of Royal Glen Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 12:48 p.m. March 24 with domestic battery in the 1100 block of Royal Glen Drive.
• Mohama Tchatagba, 42, of the 500 block of Pershing Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 1:16 p.m. March 29 with domestic battery and criminal damage to property in the 500 block of Pershing Avenue.
Someone attempted burglary by cutting the screen of a patio door between noon and 12:30 p.m. March 22 in the 1200 block of St. James Place.
Someone stole the catalytic converter from a vehicle parked in a lot between 7 and 8:50 p.m. March 26 in the 400 block of Raintree Drive.
Someone exited a cab from Chicago and fled south on Forest Avenue without paying the $60 fare at 1:35 a.m. March 27 in the 500 block of Crescent Boulevard. The offender is described as a white man in his mid to late 20s, heavyset, and wearing jeans and a dark jacket.
Someone knocked over a cast iron planter from its base at 12:28 p.m. March 26 in the 400 block of Main Street.
Controlled substance possession
Michelina N. Replogele, 20, of the 700 block of South Ahrens Avenue, Lombard, was charged at 7:50 p.m. March 22 with illegal possession of alcohol by a minor in the 400 block of Kenilworth Avenue.
• Micky S. Miraglia, 22, of the 200 block of South Vista Avenue, Lombard, was charged at 2:17 a.m. March 23 with possession of marijuana and possession of drug equipment at Roosevelt Road and Pershing Avenue.
• Peter Rombakis, 31, of the 5400 block of West 83rd Place, Burbank, was charged at 4:51 a.m. March 23 with possession of marijuana at Roosevelt Road and Parkside Avenue.
• Vincent J. Coconato, 26, of the 200 block of North Westmore Avenue, Villa Park, was charged at 12:35 p.m. March 26 with possession of marijuana, under/possession of drug equipment and failure to use a hands-free device at St. Charles Road and Forest Avenue.
Nick P. Theodore, 58, of the 800 block of Marston Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 9:07 a.m. March 22 with no valid driver's license and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle in the 500 block of Duane Street.
Paul G. Nicholson, 23, of the zero block of Briar Street, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 4:20 p.m. March 28 with driving with a suspended license and failure to signal at Briar Street and Brighton Place.
• Paul Bocska, 49, of the 100 block of North Second Street, St. Charles, was arrested on warrant March 19 for misdemeanor theft in the 500 block of Duane Street.
• Carlos Archila, 20, of the 1100 block of Londonberry Lane, Glen Ellyn, was arrested on warrant March 22 for attempted possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia in the 500 block of Duane Street.
• Anthony L. Moore, 24, of the 1900 block of Windward Lane, Hanover Park, was arrested on warrant at 7:37 p.m. March 22 for failure to appear in the 400 block of Kenilworth Avenue.
• James Wilcox, 23, of the 1S200 block of Stratford Drive, Villa Park, was arrested on warrant March 23 for one count of felony possession of a controlled substance in the 500 block of Duane Street.
• Cory D. Harris, 23, of the 600 block of Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn, was arrested on warrant March 24 for criminal damage to property in the 500 block of Duane Street.
• Kaely J. Cantua, 19, of the 3100 block of Greenfield Avenue, Lombard, was arrested on warrant March 26 for felony possession of a controlled substance in the 500 block of Duane Street.
• Christopher Gajda, 28, of the 4700 block of Kiona Avenue, Chicago, was arrested on warrant at 9:20 p.m. March 26 for deceptive practices and charged with no valid vehicle registration at St. Charles Road and Eastern Avenue.