Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Unlawful acquisition of a controlled substance
Erica Webb, 22, 6900 block of South Indiana Avenue, Chicago, and Howard Thompson, 25, 6500 block of Hermitage Avenue, Chicago, were charged at 9:48 p.m. Nov. 20 with unlawful acquisition of a controlled substance in the 100 block of West North Avenue after allegedly filling a fraudulent prescription for Norco and other fraudulent prescriptions were found in their vehicle.
Controlled substance possession
Nicholas Macaione, 23, 6400 block of West Devon Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 3:27 p.m. Nov. 21 with unlawful possession of a controlled substance, possession of hypodermic needles, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while license suspended and disobeying a stop sign at Schiller Street and Haven Road.
• Johan Gomez, 21, 3100 block of West 54th Street, Chicago, was charged at 12:07 a.m. Nov. 20 with disobeying a traffic control device, improper use of registration, no valid driver’s license, no insurance and two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol at North and Addison avenues.
• Tessem Beckmann, 21, 800 block of South Chatham Avenue, was charged at 1:04 a.m. Nov. 21 with DUI of alcohol and failure to drive on the right side of the roadway at Adelaide and York streets.
• Nicolas Iglesias, 24, 10400 block of South Homan Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 2:10 a.m. Nov. 23 with DUI of alcohol and improper lane use at Route 83 and North Avenue.
• Meghan N. Davidson, 18, 200 block of North Glenview Avenue, and Les Davidson, 48, 400 block of Argyle Avenue, each were charged at 4:22 p.m. Nov. 20 with unlawful possession of marijuana on Eastbound Grand Avenue and County Line Road. Les Davidson also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. A juvenile also was charged with not wearing a seat belt and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Michael Rudolph, 25, 500 block of Dempster Street, Mount Prospect, was charged at 5:57 p.m. Nov. 21 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 300 block of North Kenilworth Avenue.
• Paul Vlahiotis, 18, 300 block of North Walnut Street, was charged at 7:27 p.m. Nov. 22 with unlawful possession of marijuana and obstructing a police officer in the 300 block of Huntington Lane.
• Mckelle Esposito, 23, 9500 block of South Lawton Avenue, Oak Lawn, was charged at 1:02 a.m. Nov. 23 with unlawful possession of marijuana and speeding at North and Berteau avenues. Mario Garduno, 21, 5600 block of Mozart Street, Chicago, also was charged with illegal transportation of alcohol.
Possession of drug
Fabian Cabrera, 20, 300 block of North Laporte Avenue, Northlake, was charged at 12:54 a.m. Nov. 20 with possession of drug paraphernalia and expired registration at North Avenue and Interstate 290.
• Kevin J. Kaysing, 32, 400 block of South Argyle Avenue, was cited at 5:39 a.m. Nov. 18 for public intoxication in the 400 block of South Argyle Avenue.
• Mark M. Ward, 50, 1400 block of Polo Drive, Bartlett, was cited at 8:21 a.m. Nov. 21 with public intoxication at Second Street and West Avenue.
• A woman reported a $605.34 Commonwealth Edison bill she was not responsible for and that someone unsuccessfully attempted to open multiple credit cards in her name between noon Sept. 30 and 7:51 p.m. Nov. 17 in the 800 block of Fairfield Avenue.
• A woman reported a Comcast account she did not open between noon July 18 and 6 p.m. Nov. 19 and an outstanding bill for $810.02 in the zero to 100 block of Elm Creek Court.
• A man reported a relative purchased a car using his name without his permission at 8:32 a.m. Nov. 22 in the 200 block of West Grand Avenue.
• A woman reportedly stole at 4:56 p.m. Nov. 19 a piece of Calphalon cookware valued at $59.99 in the 300 block of South Route 83.
• Denise Acosta, 22, 100 block of Wisconsin Avenue, Addison, and Jonathan Cortes, 19, 400 block of Foster Avenue, Wood Dale, each were charged at 8 p.m. Nov. 20 with retail theft in the 200 block of South Route 83. Cortes also was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, and he posted bond on a failure to appear warrant.
• Jillian Rodriguez, 24, 300 block of East Montana Avenue, Glendale Heights, was charged at 11:22 p.m. Nov. 20 with theft in the 100 block of North Addison Avenue. She also posted bond on a failure to appear warrant.
• A woman knocked on the front and back doors of a home claiming to be a real estate agent looking to see the home at 8:30 p.m. Nov. 22 in the 400 block of Ridgeland Avenue. The homeowner checked with her real estate agent, who said no one should have been coming to the home.
• A woman knocked on the back door of a home and claimed to have contacted the resident’s real estate agent about coming to the home at 9 p.m. Nov. 23 in the 100 block of East North Avenue. The resident contacted the real estate agent, who said no one should have been coming to see the home.
Stolen car recovered
A car reported stolen out of Northlake was found at 3:19 a.m. Nov. 22 in the 300 block of South Kenilworth Avenue.
A garage door was damaged by a vehicle at 6:47 p.m. Nov. 17 in the 100 block of East First Street.
A sweatshirt, an eye wear case, five hypodermic needles, four plastic baggies with white powdery residue and a metal cap and a silver case containing gun cleaning supplies were found at 2:25 p.m. Nov. 17 in the 100 block of Fellows Court.