Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Hinsdale and Darien police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Underage alcohol possession
A 15-year-old Hinsdale resident was charged at 10:38 a.m. Sept. 19 with aggravated battery to a police officer/obstructing an officer, possession of marijuana and illegal possession of alcohol by a minor at Hinsdale Central High School, 5500 S. Grant St., after police responded to a report of a student who was shoved into a locker.
Controlled substance possession
Justin L. Aldini, 30, 113 W. 59th St., was charged Sept. 16 with failure to reduce speed to avoid accident, hit-and-run, driving an uninsured vehicle, possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana above 30 grams at Route 83 and 55th Street after police responded to a hit-and-run.
Someone made a threatening phone call at 12:30 p.m. Sept. 16 to a staff member at DuPage Medical Group, 120 E. Ogden Ave.
• Someone stole jewelry and an antique silk table cloth between 8 a.m. Sept. 1 and 1:26 p.m. Sept. 22 from a residence in the 600 block of North Lincoln Avenue.
• Someone stole a bag of change, a phone charge and a pepper spray between 6 p.m. Sept. 21 and 5 a.m. Sept. 22 from two unlocked vehicles parked in a driveway in the 500 block of Jefferson Street.
• A minor from Willowbrook was charged Sept. 10 with battery at Hinsdale South High School, 7401 Clarendon Hills Road.
• Jaime Rosales, 43, 2437 Spring St., Woodridge, was charged Sept. 10 with driving without a valid license, failure to reduce speed and failure to avoid an accident at 83rd Street and Lemont Road.
• Justin Netrefa, 25, 9250 Waverly Court, was charged Sept. 11 with an outstanding warrant in the 7700 block of Lemont Road.
• A minor from Willowbrook was charged with an outstanding warrant Sept. 12 and was taken to Kane County Juvenile Detention Center.
• Alex Hernandez, 22, 148 E. Francis Road, was charged Sept. 13 with outstanding warrant at Lemont Road and Interstate 55.
• Orlando Copeland, 43, 8643 Woodvale, was charged Sept. 12 with retail theft at Walmart, 2189 75th St.
• Monique Collins, 23, 5515 Tennessee Ave., Clarendon Hills, was charged Sept. 12 with retail theft at at Walmart, 2189 75th St.