Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lisle Police Department and the DuPage County Sheriff's Office. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Susanne M. Leitch, 26, 4770 St. Joseph Creek Road, was charged at 1:23 a.m. Sept. 22 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Odgen and Devon avenues.
• Katherine A. Crawford, 39, 1126 S. Austin Blvd. #2E, Oak Park, was charged at 12:19 a.m. Sept. 16 with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage, improper backing and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at Maple Avenue and College Road. She was observed driving westbound in the eastbound lanes and then backed her vehicle into a squad car after she was stopped by police.
• Edward Stack, 20, Barrington, was charged at 3:10 a.m. Sept. 14 for driving under the influence of alcohol and unlawful use of a driver's license at 59th Street and Route 53.
• Bryan Schwerdtmann, 36, Downers Grove, was charged at 3 a.m. Sept. 14 for driving under the influence of alcohol on Maple Avenue.
• Shari Middleton, 31, Bloomingdale, was charged at 11:50 p.m. Sept. 8 for driving under the influence of alcohol at Ogden and Yackley avenues.
Loralyn Grove, 45, 4906 Spencer Ave., was charged at 11:15 a.m. Sept. 10 with retail theft at Jewel, 1156 Maple Ave.
Scott J. Dunkelberger, 23, 4732 Sailboat Bay, was charged at 1:30 p.m. Sept. 14 with criminal trespass to land at his last known address, where he had been served with a no trespassing order. He was also served three outstanding arrest warrants.
Edward Marshinski, 19, Lisle, was charged at 4 p.m. Sept. 13 with an outstanding warrant in Lisle.