Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
A window was reportedly shot out at 8:21 p.m. Aug. 6 at Oxford Bank and Trust, 1100 W. Lake St.
• A gray Diamondback men’s mountain bicycle was reportedly stolen between 12:01 and 10 a.m. Aug. 8 from a residential driveway in the 600 block of North Lincoln Avenue.
• Jazmine A. Budzichowski, 23, 5N432 Nevaterr Lane, Itasca, was charged at 6:08 p.m. Aug. 6 with retail theft at Walmart, 1050 N. Rohlwing Road.
Alejandro Medina-Sanchez, 18, 440 W. Stevens Drive, was cited at 12:55 p.m. Aug. 6 for unlawful possession of marijuana – village ordinance in the 0 to 100 block of Vista Avenue.
Maciej M. Piwowarczyk, 28, 4N417 Maple Ave., was charged at 4:49 p.m. July 27 with disorderly conduct in the 0 to 100 block of West Lake Street.
• Nhi T. Nhe, 25, 907 Carlsbad Circle, Naperville, was charged at 12:01 a.m. Aug. 4 with driving while license suspended and no valid registration at Lake Street and Rohlwing Road.
• Robert L. Bensen, 65, 545 Rosebud Drive, Lombard, was charged at 4:18 p.m. Aug. 8 with no valid driver’s license, no valid registration and uninsured motor vehicle at Addison and Industrial roads.
• Eduardo Galvez, 23, 304 W. Park Ave., was charged at 8 p.m. Aug. 8 with driving while license suspended, speeding and failure to wear seat belt in the 100 block of North Lincoln Avenue.
A vehicle registration sticker was reported lost or stolen at 7:11 p.m. Aug. 4 in the 300 block of Dale Drive.
Imran Kahn, 37, 1901 N. Hicks Road, Palatine, was charged at 9:34 p.m. Aug. 11 with domestic battery in the 1000 block of Thorndale Avenue.
Paul Paytner, 50, 7500 N. Elmhurst Road, Des Plaines, was charged at 12:44 a.m. Aug. 12 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Irving Park and York roads.
Breaking and entering
Entry reportedly was forced into a vacant residence between July 20 and Aug. 3 in the 500 block of East Red Oak Street.
Items were reported stolen at 5:08 p.m. Aug. 11 in the 700 block of West Irving Park Road.
A juvenile was charged at 8 p.m. Aug. 11 with disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Mohawk Drive.
Maria Gutierrez, 32, 5626 W. Grand Ave., Chicago, was charged at 5:56 p.m. Aug. 11 with no valid driver’s license at Jefferson Street and York Road.