Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jose Paralta-Calderon, 24, 3 E. 14th St., was charged at 2:10 a.m. Aug. 17 with driving under the influence, improper lane use and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at Highland Avenue and Roosevelt Road.
• Bashawn Harris, 28, 830 Foxworth Blvd., was charged at 2:37 a.m. Aug. 17 with DUI in the 1900 block of South Highland Avenue.
• William Aragones, 22, 1459 Coloma Place, Wheaton, was charged at 12:45 a.m. Aug. 19 with DUI and speeding at Butterfield Road and Fairfield Avenue.
• Scott Stratton, 40, 1011 S. Edson Ave., was charged at 2:10 a.m. Aug. 23 with DUI, speeding and improper lane use at Route 53 and Charles Lane.
• Ronald Pedraza, 43, 249 E. Park Blvd., Villa Park, was charged at 9:50 p.m. Aug. 23 with DUI in the 400 block of North Edgewood Avenue.
Joshua Glasow, 23, 612 S. School St., was charged at 7:19 p.m. Aug. 18 with driving with a suspended license, possession of drug paraphernalia, uninsured vehicle and disobeying a stop sign at Edgewood and Sunset Avenues.
Controlled substance possession
Justin Gunderson, 19, 352 W. Ann St., was charged Aug. 21 with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance, violation of bail bond and resisting a peace officer in the 300 block of West Ann Street.
Money was stolen at 10:44 p.m. Aug. 17 from a man in the 1000 block of South Cambria Lane.
• A handgun was stolen between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. Aug. 18 from a residence in the 300 block of Graham Avenue.
• The window of a vehicle was smashed and a wallet was stolen from the vehicle at noon at XSport in the 200 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• A set of keys and oxygen tank were stolen at 11:38 a.m. Aug. 23 from a vehicle in the 00 block of West Ash Street.
Tyron Peters, 54, 6445 Hermitage Ave., Chicago, was charged at 12:37 p.m. Aug. 17 with retail theft, criminal trespass to land and criminal trespass to property at JCPenney in the 100 block of Yorktown Mall Drive.
• Items were stolen at 3:33 p.m. Aug. 21 at a CVS in the 1000 block of E. Roosevelt Road.
• Megan Nelson, 20, and Kjersten Nelson, 18, both of 207 W. Ash St., were charged at 4:04 p.m. Aug. 21 with retail theft at Von Maur in the 100 block of Yorktown Mall Drive.
• Josefina Napoles, 61, 90 Kenilworth Court, Romeoville, was charged at 1:58 p.m. Aug. 23 with retail theft at Von Maur in the 100 block of Yorktown Mall Drive.
• A juvenile was charged at 8 p.m. Aug. 23 with retail theft at JCPenney in the 100 block of Yorktown Mall Drive.
• A bike was stolen between 7 p.m. and 11 a.m. Aug. 19 from a man’s yard in the 300 block of North Edgewood Avenue.
• A catalytic converter was stolen at 5:37 p.m. Aug. 19 from a woman’s vehicle at the Lombard Roller Rink in the 200 block of West 22nd Street.
• A wallet was stolen at 10:14 a.m. Aug. 21 at AMC Cinema in the 80 block of Yorktown Mall Drive.
• A set of keys were stolen at 7:44 p.m. Aug. 21 from a cleaning cart in the 400 block of East 22nd Street.
• A cellphone was stolen at 9:18 p.m. Aug. 22 from a vehicle in the 200 block of North Westmore Avenue.
• Dominic Vitale, 18, 341 W. Central Ave., was arrested at 11:29 a.m. Aug. 18 on an outstanding warrant for battery and unlawful possession of marijuana in the 200 block of East Wilson Avenue.
• Donavin Burton, 25, 1242 S. Kolin Avenue, Chicago, was arrested Aug. 21 on an outstanding warrant for criminal damage to property in the 200 block of East Wilson Avenue.
• Xavier Rose, 30, 214 Nauset Lane, Schaumburg, was arrested at 5:35 a.m. Aug. 21 on an outstanding warrant in the 200 block of East Wilson Avenue.
Criminal damage to property
• Two footprints and scratches were found at 8:35 p.m. Aug. 17 on a man’s vehicle in the 2000 block of S. Finley Road.
• Graffiti was spray painted on a sign at 9:39 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 1000 block of S. Lore Lane.
• Graffiti was spray painted on a utility box at 2:26 p.m. Aug. 21 at Main Street and Oakton Drive.
Criminal trespass to motor vehicle
• A juvenile was charged at 1:07 a.m. Aug. 21 with criminal trespass to motor vehicle at Lincoln and Windsor avenues.
• Items were displaced at 3:32 p.m. Aug. 21 in a vehicle in the 1000 block of Rebecca Road.
Credit card information was used for unauthorized transactions at 3:36 p.m. Aug. 18 in the 400 block of Arboretum Drive.
• Alanda Jackson, 34, 6943 S. Maplewood Ave., Chicago, was charged at 1:30 a.m. Aug. 17 with driving with a suspended license at Highland Avenue and 13th Street.
• Danuta Marek, 33, 209 Dunlap Place, Schaumburg, was charged at 1:16 p.m. Aug. 17 with driving with a suspended license and operating a motor vehicle while using an electronic communication device at Main and Edward streets.
• Alexandria Stevanovic, 20, 438 N. Highland Ave., Elmhurst, was charged Aug. 19 with an accident, driving with a suspended license, operating an uninsured vehicle and driving too fast for conditions in the 200 block of East Wilson Avenue.
• Lester Bafia, 41, 5813 W. 64th Place, Chicago, was charged at 4:28 p.m. Aug. 22 with driving with a suspended license and failure to reduce speed after a crash at Butterfield Road and Technology Drive.
• Mario Henriquez-Hernandez, 40, 1324 S. Finley Road, Lombard, was charged at 8:15 a.m. Aug. 18 with no valid license, operating a vehicle while using an electronic communication device and no seat belt at Roosevelt and Finley Road.
• Francisco Palmerin, 28, 2004 W. Lake St., Melrose Park, was charged at 2 p.m. Aug. 18 with no valid license and suspended registration at Lombard Road and North Avenue.