WESTMONT – The Westmont Chamber of Commerce will host a small business seminar from 8 to 9 a.m. Sept. 18 at Westmont Centre, 1 S. Cass Ave.
The seminar will focus on record keeping and banking services, and after completing the course, attendees will be able to:
• Improve overall record keeping practices.
• Apply relevant tricks and tools.
• Choose software to support record keeping.
• Recognize common banking services for small businesses, including merchant services, payroll processing and business credit.
• Evaluate applicability of banking services to business needs.
Participants must register by Sept. 15. To sign up, contact Anisha Sethi at email@example.com.