Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Rachelle Holub, 46, 700 Bluff St., was charged at 7:54 p.m. Aug. 16 with two counts of domestic battery in the 700 block of Bluff Street.
Controlled substance possession
Raymond J. Rumoro, 29, 1436 Plum Grove Court, was charged at 3:09 a.m. Aug 17 with criminal damage to property and possession of a controlled substance in the 900 block of West Army Trail Road.
• Kaitlin A. Schaefer, 25, 28W640 Hawthorne Lane, West Chicago, was charged at 11:10 p.m. Aug. 8 with driving under the influence of alcohol and DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration of more than 0.08 at Gary and North avenues.
• Jose A. Umana, 22, 214 El Paso Lane, was charged at 9:27 p.m. Aug. 18 with DUI of drugs, unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and no valid driver’s license at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Nathaniel A. Casimir, 30, 946 W. College Blvd., Addison, was charged at 2:12 a.m. Aug. 17 with DUI of alcohol, aggravated DUI, DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration of more than 0.08 and speeding at Gary and North avenues.
• Michael Johnson, 49, 1099 Longford Road, Bartlett, was charged at 11:55 p.m. Aug. 7 with DUI of alcohol at County Farm Road and Woodhill Drive.
• Emmanuel Tavares, 35, 227 Wellesley Lane, Schaumburg, was charged at 4:47 a.m. Aug. 9 with DUI of alcohol in the 1000 block of County Farm Road.
• Todd W. Hass, 50, 680 N. Elizabeth St., West Chicago, was charged at 9:34 a.m. July 17 with DUI of alcohol, unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug equipment, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor and resisting a peace officer at County Farm Road and North Avenue.
• Roy Harris, 28, 256 E. St. Charles Road, was arrested at 2:07 a.m. Aug. 8 on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear and charged with obstructing identification at Gundersen Drive and Schmale Road.
• Taurus Parks, 27, 257 W. Elk Trail, was arrested at 9:33 p.m. Aug. 18 on an outstanding warrant for possession of a controlled substance, resisting a peace officer and aggravated assault in the 200 block of West Elk Trail.
• Juan Bernal-Cuahtepitzi, 40, 289 Sharewood Drive, Glendale Heights, was arrested at 1:30 p.m. Aug. 8 on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear and no valid driver’s license at Amber and Hearth lanes.
• Agustin Torres, 45, 1201 Nordic St., Bensenville, was charged at 11:15 a.m. Aug. 16 with aggravated driving while license revoked, driving while license revoked, unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, disobeying a traffic control device and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at Gary Avenue and Hiawatha Drive.
• Emma Pogosyan, 21, 6232 N. Sacramento Ave., Chicago, was charged at 1:55 a.m. Aug. 16 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug equipment at Bloomingdale Road and North Avenue.
• Tanmoy Datta, 18, 774 Penfield Drive, was charged at 11:19 p.m. Aug. 12 with disorderly conduct in the 700 block of Penfield Drive.
• Michael Wengert, 18, 284 Pheasant Lane, Bloomingdale, was charged at 9:47 p.m. Aug. 15 with disorderly conduct at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Michael Vergrzyn, 18, 1881 Pastoral Lane, Hanover Park, was charged at 9:31 p.m. Aug. 15 with disorderly conduct at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Paul Cruz, 18, 1880 Pastoral Lane, Hanover Park, was charged at 8:47 p.m. Aug. 15 with disorderly conduct at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
Anthony Galarza, 21, 4029 St. Louis Ave., Chicago, was charged at 1:43 a.m. Aug. 17 with public intoxication at Arapahoe Trail and Gary Avenue.
Consumption of alcohol by minor
Thomas Corbin, 19, 105 Parkwood Drive, Streamwood, was charged at 4:30 a.m. Aug. 9 with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor in the 1000 block of County Farm Road.