Information in Police Reports are obtained from the Hinsdale and Darien police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Harassing phone calls
Someone made harassing phone calls and hung up when a victim answered at 9:19 a.m. Aug 14 in the 400 Block of Ravine Road.
Someone pushed over three flower pots causing about $450 worth of damage at 9:30 p.m. Aug. 14 in the 200 Block of East First Street.
Credit card fraud
An unknown suspect withdrew $500 from the victim’s bank account and charged $1,702.08 worth of merchandise between 12:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Aug. 8 in the 200 block of South Monroe Street.
• A wallet was stolen between 2 and 4 p.m. Aug. 15 in the 500 block of Bonnie Brae Road.
• Someone stole a copper planter valued at $200 from a front yard between 3 p.m. Aug. 15 and 8 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 700 block of South County Line Road.
Christian Mendoza, 28, 2435 South 57th Ave., Cicero, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, and improper lane use at 1:56 a.m. Aug. 16 in the 400 block of East Ogden Avenue.
Timothy A. Repel, 38, 422 West 4th St., was charged with driving with a suspended license and failure to obey a traffic control device at 7:18 a.m. Aug. 16 at Ogden Avenue and Monroe Street.
• Someone opened a credit line with a victim’s information and charged $881.86 worth of merchandise between noon Aug. 1 and 9 a.m. Aug. 13 in the 700 block of South Thurlow Street.
• Patrick J. Hays, 23, 512 South Park St., Westmont, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and following too close at 1:41 a.m. Aug. 17 at 55th Street and Route 83.
• A bike was stolen from a parking garage between 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 7600 block of Sussex Creek Drive.
• Paul Stovall, 47, 7256 South Blackstone Ave., Chicago, charged with retail theft and possession of drug equipment Aug. 12 at 2189 75th St.
• Sienna Rush, 26, 2406 South Austin Blvd., Cicero, was charged with retail theft Aug. 16 at 2189 75th St.
• Earl Boston, 45, 4941 West Erie St., Chicago, was charged with retail theft Aug. 18 at 2189 75th Street.
• Delisha Dixon, 40, 6703 Park Ave., Westmont, was charged with retail theft Aug. 18 at 2189 75th Street.
• Gloria Garcia, 57, 4730 Main St., Lisle, was charged with retail theft Aug. 19 at 2189 75th Street.
• A car was scratched Aug. 15 while parked in a parking lot at 7335 Cass Ave.
• A front lawn lamp located next to a driveway was damaged Aug. 16 in the 7600 block of Warwick Avenue.
• A car was scratched along the front passenger side and front hood area between 3 p.m. Aug. 16 and 10:45 a.m. Aug. 17 in the 7400 block of Brookdale Drive.
Someone got into an unlocked vehicle parked in a driveway between 3 p.m. Aug. 16 and 8 a.m. Aug. 17 in the 1400 block of Greenbriar Lane.