Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Brian Pittman, 23, of 604 N. Ardmore Ave., was charged at 1:05 a.m. Aug. 13 with possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia at 900 S. Route 83.
• Three male juveniles from Villa Park were charged at 3:26 p.m. Aug. 14 for possession of marijuana in the 0 to 100 block of Ardmore Avenue. Two of the juveniles also were charged with resisting or obstructing a peace officer.
• Ivan Almeida-Flores, 34, of 1S281 Holyoke Lane, was charged at 3:55 p.m. Aug. 10 with driving with license suspended and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at Roosevelt Road and Summit Avenue.
• Debbie Hanssen, 44, of 451 N. Iowa Avenue, was charged at 2:47 p.m. Aug. 11 with aggravated driving with license revoked at St. Charles Road and Ardmore Avenue.
• Raymundo Gonzalez, 44, of 21W553 Lynn Road, Lombard, was charged at 8:31 p.m. Aug. 11 for driving with license revoked at North Avenue and Addison Road.
• Tania Garcia-Garcia, 19, of 508 W. Division St., was charged at 1:52 p.m. Aug. 12 with no valid driver’s license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at Addison Road and North Avenue.
• Christine Toomey, 34, of 815 Hampton St., Scranton, Pa., was charged at 5:14 p.m. Aug. 11 with retail theft at Walmart, 900 S. Route 83.
• Mirela Nace, 43, of the 685 Marilyn Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged Aug. 11 with retail theft at 9:30 a.m. Aug. 2 at Burlington Coat Factory, 174 W. Roosevelt Road.
• A bike was taken between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Aug. 10 from the Metra train station lot.
• A mountain bike was taken after the cable lock was cut between noon and 7:35 p.m. Aug. 11 at the Metra train station lot on Ardmore Avenue.
• Someone entered the side door of a detached garage and took a Suzuki dirt bike, Cannondale mountain bike and a Bosch jig saw between 11:21 a.m. and 2:21 p.m. Aug. 10 in the 200 block of North Yale Avenue. The bike was recovered in a neighbor’s yard.
• Someone entered a vehicle and tried to remove a radio with no success between 11 p.m. Aug. 9 and 8 a.m. Aug. 10 in the 300 block of North Harvard Avenue.
The sprocket on a bike was bent between 7 and 7:40 p.m. Aug. 14 outside Johnson’s Lighthouse, 1 W. St. Charles Road.