Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Robert J. Kokaska, 57, 111 N. West St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 5:49 p.m. Aug. 17 at his home.
• Cindy D. Nava-Camargo, 18, 139 Brookside Drive, Elgin, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:39 a.m. Aug. 17 at Geneva Road and Main Street.
• Flavio Soto, 56, 4906 N. Avers Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 6:31 p.m. Aug. 16 in the 500 block of South Gables Boulevard.
• George J. Brugess, 34, 8544 Sandalwood Drive, Darien, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:36 a.m. Aug. 15 at 423 W. Indiana St.
• Thomas G. Lowery, 27, 1020 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:59 a.m. Aug. 13 at President Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Timothy A. Rollo, 24, 294 Jackson St., Bartlett, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:10 a.m. Aug. 9 at County Farm and Roosevelt roads.
• A GPS navigation system was removed from an unsecured vehicle between 9 p.m. Aug. 11 and the early morning hours of Aug. 13 in the 1000 block of College Avenue.
• Cash and a purse were stolen from two separate, unsecured vehicles between 1 a.m. and noon Aug. 16 in the 1000 block of Washington Street. The purse and its contents were recovered.
• A cart full of groceries was stolen at about 3:30 p.m. Aug. 16 at 2126 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Individuals claiming to be members of the DuPage County Sheriff's Office said a victim had an outstanding warrant for missing jail duty and could pay off the $4,200 in Green Dot cards or face arrest at 8:14 a.m. Aug. 15 in the 1500 block of Burning Trail Lane. The victim was suspicious and called the police, who confirmed it was a scam.
• A helmet was removed from an unattended bicycle between 3 and 6 p.m. Aug. 5 at 1750 S. Naperville Road.
• $100 was stolen in a checkout counter scam at 8:05 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 900 block of East Roosevelt Road.
While shopping for a vehicle, a victim was told another vehicle had been purchased using his name and date of birth on July 16 from a dealership in Pennsylvania. Several accounts were opened using his information between noon June 16 and noon July 16 in the 1300 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• Joshua R. Gasper, 21, 1801 N. Gary Ave., was charged with possession of marijuana at 12:19 a.m. Aug. 9 at East Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Ariel M. Alvarado, 20, 558 S. Lewis Ave., Lombard, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:19 a.m. at East Street and Roosevelt Road.
A port-o-let near Lawson Field was found with gold graffiti on it at 6:17 a.m. Aug. 17 in the 500 block of Forest Avenue.
• Imran R. Sulaimana, 33, 703 W. Liberty Drive, was charged with criminal trespass at 12:10 a.m. Aug. 17 at 2 Wheaton Center and again at 6:50 a.m. Aug. 14 at 1 Wheaton Center.
• Ahman Aslam Moatesim, 36, 1424 Timber Lane, South Elgin, was arrested on warrant for aggravated assault and criminal trespass at 9:16 a.m. Aug. 10 at the Lake in the Hills Police Department.
• Ronald J. Klaibor, 74, 1103 Gary Court, was arrested on warrant for contempt of court at 3:30 p.m. Aug. 11 at the Wheaton Police Department.