Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Nicholas Uva, 18, 100 Renaissance Blvd., was charged at 6:43 p.m. Aug. 10 with disobeying traffic control and unlawful possession of marijuana in the 1000 block of Main Street.
• Adrian Mendez, 25, 535 Suncrest Court, was charged at 1:08 a.m. Aug. 9 with driving under the influence at Butterfield Road and Fountain Square Drive.
• Simon James, 24, 215 W. Taylor Road, was charged at 6:02 a.m. Aug. 9 with DUI at Main Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Kendall Hartsfield, 36, 2486 Lakeside Drive, was charged at 4:07 a.m. Aug. 10 with DUI, no insurance and speeding at Roosevelt Road and Interstate 355.
• Michael Flowers, 22, 443 W. Windsor Ave., was charged at 12:54 a.m. Aug. 11 with DUI at Finley and Harrison Road.
• Peter Gontarz, 33, 1330 S. Finley Road, was charged at 1:37 a.m. Aug. 12 with DUI and loud music at the 2000 block of South Finley Road.
• Daniel D. Cullen, 25, 1870 Chandler Ave., St. Charles, was charged at 8:48 p.m. Aug. 15 with DUI and improper lane use at Main Street and St. Charles Road.
Criminal damage to property
• A woman’s vehicle was damaged at 8:08 a.m. Aug. 9 the 00 block of Orchard Terrace.
• The front door of a building was damaged and graffiti was sprayed inside at 9:13 a.m. Aug. 9 in the 1000 block of South Fairfield Ave.
• A man’s vehicle was egged and sprayed with an unknown liquid at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 10 at the 700 block of East Division Street.
• Someone attempted to pry open a man’s front door at 2:34 p.m. Aug. 11 in the 100 block of East Prairie Avenue.
• A man’s cellphone was stolen at 4:22 a.m. Aug. 12 from his vehicle in the 600 block of West North Avenue.
• The driver's side window of a man’s vehicle was smashed and several tools were stolen from the vehicle at 6:29 a.m. Aug. 12 at the 1000 block of S. Norbury Ave.
• A man’s passenger side window of his vehicle between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Aug. 12 was smashed and items were taken from the vehicle at the 100 block of Regency Drive.
• A GPS unit was stolen from a man’s vehicle at 6:35 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 200 block of East St. Charles Road.
• Items were stolen from a man’s garage at 2:46 p.m. Aug. 15 in the 600 block of North Kramer Avenue.
• David Capps, 33, of the 100 block of West Ash Street, was charged at 10:01 a.m. Aug. 9 with domestic battery.
• Sydney Hooker, 19, of the 1000 block of South Westmore Avenue, was charged at 4:23 p.m. Aug 15 with domestic battery and aggravated assault.
• Tamara Coleman, 19, 631 S. 21st Ave., Maywood, was charged at 11:43 a.m. Aug. 9 with theft in the 60 block of Yorktown Mall Drive.
• A woman’s cellphone was stolen at 9:36 p.m. Aug. 9 in the 200 block of East 22nd Street.
• A woman’s rental vehicle was not returned to her between 7:59 a.m. and 9 a.m. Aug. 12 in the 600 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A woman’s wallet was stolen at 3:53 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 200 block of Yorktown Mall Drive.
• A wallet was stolen at midnight Aug. 12 in the 600 block of North Joyce Street.
• Michael McGhee, 33, 1857 Asbury Circle Drive, Joliet, was charged at 7:42 p.m. Aug. 12 with retail theft in the 100 block of Yorktown Mall Drive.
• Two juveniles were charged at 8:42 p.m. Aug. 12 with retail theft in the 100 block of Yorktown Mall Drive.
• Three women were charged at 5:27 p.m. Aug. 13 with retail theft in the 200 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A woman was charged at 8:41 p.m. Aug. 13 with theft in the 100 block of Yorktown Mall Drive.
• A man’s children’s bag of clothing was stolen at 3:52 p.m. Aug. 14 in the 200 block of Yorktown Mall Drive.
• Three cases of caulk were stolen between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 14 in the 100 block of South Stewart Avenue.
• A man’s mail was stolen between 5 and 7 p.m. Aug. 15 from his mailbox in the 1000 block of South Ahrens Avenue.
A woman’s credit card was used for unauthorized purchases at 9 a.m. Aug. 12 in the 2000 block of South Highland Avenue.
Arrest on warrant
• Kevin Schoeborn, 21, 1329 Campbell Ave., Wheaton, was arrested Aug. 11 on an outstanding warrant for violation of an order of protection at the 200 block of East Wilson Avenue.
• Fadale Blake, 36, 1600 S. 18th Ave. Bellwood, was arrested at 11:28 a.m. Aug. 15 on an outstanding warrant and charged with obstructing identification at Wilson Avenue and Main Street.
• Jamie Schuning, 23, 1S155 Radford Lane, Villa Park, was arrested at 8 p.m. Aug. 15 on an outstanding warrant at the 200 block of East Wilson Avenue.
• Sara Alvarado, 33, 609 W. Lake Park, was charged at 8:21 a.m. Aug. 9 with driving with a suspended license, no insurance and speeding at Columbine Avenue and St. Charles Road.
• April Lester, 27, 1004 Spruce St., Glendale Heights, was charged at 10:51 a.m. Aug. 11 with driving with a suspended license and no front plate at Washington Boulevard and Westmore Avenue.
• Dona Crane, 54, 5322 S. Calumet Ave., Chicago, was charged at 9:53 a.m. Aug. 13 with driving with a suspended license, no insurance, no seatbelt and operating a motor vehicle while using an electronic communication device at Meyers Road and 16th Street.
• Antonio Berrum, 30, 21W549 North Ave., was charged at 8:39 a.m. Aug. 14 with driving with a suspended license and disobeying a stop sign at Willow and Elizabeth streets.
• Demetria Watson, 20, 1431 S. 19th Ave., Maywood, was charged at 12:11 a.m. Aug. 15 with driving with a suspended license and speeding at Butterfield and Meyers Road.
• A juvenile was charged at 12:12 p.m. Aug. 13 with disorderly conduct in 200 block of South Main Street.
• A juvenile was charged at 9:08 p.m. Aug. 15 with disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Majestic Drive.