Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Krissie M. Pinkard, 703 W. Liberty St., Wheaton, was charged at 8:54 a.m. Aug. 11 with disorderly conduct in the 7300 block of Lemont Road.
• Priscilla L. Franz, 31, 4901 W. Rice St., Chicago, was charged at 9:17 p.m. Aug. 13 with keeping a place of prostitution and unlawful possession of marijuana in the 1100 block of Butterfield Road.
• Asia L. Morgan, 20, 517 Acorn St., Rockford, was charged at 5:07 p.m. July 16 with keeping a place of prostitution in the 3100 block of Finley Road.
Theft and burglary
• Timothy L. Schmidt, 46, 12315 S. Kostner Ave., Alsip, was charged at 8 p.m. Saturday with retail theft by the Crestwood Police Department.
• A maroon Harley Davidson motorcycle was stolen at 10:30 p.m. Friday in the 5200 block of Main Street.
• An unlocked, yellow BMX-style Mongoose bike was stolen between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 1000 block of Curtiss Street.
Michael R. Hernandez, 41, 401 S. Cass Ave., Westmont, was charged at 8:40 p.m. Aug. 11 with obstructing a police officer in the 4900 block of Elm Street.
• Gang graffiti was reported noon Saturday sprayed on roadways and other property in the 800 block of 73rd Street.
• Someone filled the fountain at Washington Park, 835 Prairie Ave., with soap to create bubbles at 10:28 p.m. Aug. 12.
• Ryan M. Morrissey, 19, 1900 Chippingham Road, Woodridge, was charged at 12:38 a.m. Aug. 13 with underage consumption of alcohol and intoxicated pedestrian in the roadway in the 6200 block of Springside Avenue.
• Grace S. Prete, 18, 6818 Grand Ave., was charged at 12:29 a.m. Aug. 12 with consumption of alcohol by a minor at her residence.
• Gregg A. Davis, 47, 2330 Birchwood Parkway, Woodridge, was charged at 11:21 a.m. Aug. 11 with open alcohol in public in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue. He was arrested again at 8:21 p.m. the same day and charged with disorderly conduct in the 4900 block of Main Street.
• Amy L. Canty, 5712 Fairmount Ave., was charged with possession at 12:46 p.m. Aug. 9 of open alcohol by driver in the 6200 block of Main Street.
• David S. Szekeres, 40, 93 Kensington Circle, Wheaton, was charged at 3:10 a.m. Sunday with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to signal and operating uninsured motor vehicle at Cross Street and Warrenville Road.
• Joseph M. Suchecki, 60, 7293 James Court, Denver, N.C., was charged at 2:04 a.m. Aug. 13 with driving under the influence of alcohol in the 2900 block of Highland Avenue.
Nathaniel D. Givens, 21, 1248 S. Tripp St., Chicago, was charged at 1:26 p.m. Aug. 12 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Technology Drive and Butterfield Road in Downers Grove.
• John T. Gentile, 29, 7349 Woodward Ave., Woodridge, was charged at 2 a.m. Sunday with battery at 71st Street and Woodward Avenue.
• Sarah Sanchez-Johnson, 24, 4905 Belmont Road, Downers Grove, was charged at 4 p.m. Aug. 11 with battery and resisting a police officer at the Downers Grove Police Department.
• Robert M. Koeplin, 48, 7018 Cambridge Road, was charged at 8:38 p.m. Saturday with domestic battery at his residence.
• Jose Rojas, 23, 5110 Fairview Ave., was charged at 8:05 a.m. Aug. 13 with domestic battery at the Fairview Depot.
• Theresa G. Perna, 46, 4721 Linscott Ave., was charged at 7 a.m. Aug. 13 with domestic battery at her residence.
• Essence McBryde, 18, 4936 Highland Ave., was charged at 5:05 p.m. Aug. 11 with domestic battery at her residence.