Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
A subject exposed himself to a female at 1:40 p.m. Aug. 13 in the 300 block of Brookview Lane.
Victor Guzman, 21, of 132 S. Canyon Drive, Bolingbrook, and a 17-year-old were charged with public indecency Aug. 7 in the 100 block of Cypress Drive.
False police report
Tyhysia Tarver, 27, of 2763 Navajo Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with filing a false police report and Tamika Tarver, 22, of 6607 S. Drexel Ave., Chicago, was charged at 5:50 p.m. Aug. 9 with resisting a peace officer and assault in the 200 block of Navajo Drive.
Alex Martinez, 19, of 123 Galewood Drive, Bolingbrook, and Daniel Martinez, 25, of 123 Galewood Drive, Bolingbrook, were both charged with obstructing justice after a report of domestic trouble at 9:36 a.m. Aug. 8 in the 100 block of Galewood Drive.
Moses Rogers, 19, of 452 Sauk Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged 6:52 p.m. Aug. 12 with illegal consumption of alcohol and gambling, and Shawndale Jackson, 18, of 462 Seneca Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer and gambling after a call to the 400 block of Seminole Lane.
• Martina Jackson, 53, of 605 Commons Drive, Superior, Wis., was charged at 9:08 p.m. July 30 with an in-state warrant, driving under the influence of alcohol, driving without lights and improper lane use after a traffic stop at Bolingbrook Drive and Interstate 55.
• Matyia Abbott, 31, of 317 Pine St., Joliet, was charged at 10:47 p.m. Aug. 8 with driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop in the 100 block of South Weber Road.
• Joseph Dicrsitna, 29, of 1941 Trails End Court, Naperville, was charged at 8:09 a.m. Aug. 10 with speeding, no insurance and driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop in the 1100 block of West Boughton Road.
• Jeremiah Hall Jr., 20, of 14746 S. Heathcliff Road, Homer Glen, was charged at 8:09 a.m. Aug. 11 with driving too fast for conditions, traffic sign violation and two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop in the 700 block of South Schmidt Road.
• Someone was seen at 2:45 a.m. Aug. 8 in a victim’s vehicle and fled when confronted on Liberty Court.
• Jamil Gordon Jr., 19, of 1060 W Birch Lane, Romeoville; Kendall Echols, 19, of 626 Feather Sound Drive, Bolingbrook; and Jeavil Walker, 19, of 2959 White Thorn Circle, Naperville, were charged at 1:18 p.m. Aug. 13 with criminal trespass to property in the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive.
Resisting an officer
• Jose Aquilar, 26, of 15Q Fernwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 1:11 a.m. Aug. 9 with resisting a peace officer and illegal liquor access in Lot Q of Fernwood Drive.
• Justus Dixon, 19, of 4 Taylor Court, Bolingbrook, was charged at 8:12 p.m. Aug. 12 with resisting a peace officer at his residence.
Burglary and theft
• A 17-year-old was charged at 1:40 a.m. Aug. 9 with violating curfew and burglary in the 700 block of Rockhurst Road.
• Wallets, credit cards and money were stolen from lockers between 5:45 and 6:30 p.m. Aug. 7 in the 500 block North Janes Avenue.
• A washing machine and stove were stolen between Aug. 1 and 7 from a rental property in the 1000 block of Churchill Drive.
• Two laptops and other property were stolen between 8:50 a.m. and 9:40 p.m. Aug. 8 from a secured residence in the 100 block of Somerset Lane.
• A screen was cut and two TVs were stolen between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 500 block of Piccadilly Lane.
• Two laptops, a pair of Nike shoes, Timberland boots and PS3 with controllers and video games were stolen between 1 and 2:15 a.m. Aug. 13 in the 600 block of Red Barn Trail.
• Kendall Guyton, 19, of 22 E. Clinton Ave., Joliet, and Trebiel Smith, 20, of 320 Peale Ave., Joliet, were charged at 8 p.m. Aug. 8 with retail theft at Kohl’s, 1138 W. Boughton Road.
• A gift card was stolen between Aug. 6 and 7 from a desk drawer from a business in the 200 Block East Old Chicago Drive.
• A 2014 COTC trailer was stolen between 5:45 a.m. and 5 p.m. Aug. 8 from the 200 block of East South Frontage Road.
• Someone exited a taxi without paying the fare at 1:45 p.m. Aug. 11 in Lot O of Fernwood Drive.
• Eight desktop computers were stolen at 5:22 a.m. Aug. 11 from Wal-Mart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A men’s bicycle was stolen between 9 and 10 a.m. Aug. 12 from the 500 block of Charlestown Drive.
• Five pairs of Oakley sunglasses were stolen at 4:30 p.m. Aug. 12 from Sunglass Hut, 639 E. Boughton Road.
• A passenger window to a vehicle was damaged overnight Aug. 13 in the 600 block of Sundance Drive.
• A glass window and door were broken with a landscaping rock at midnight Aug. 13 in the 300 block of Applewood Drive.
• Graffiti was spray-painted on the side of a building Aug. 11 the 300 block of Commons Drive.
• Graffiti was spray-painted on the side of a business between Aug. 10 and 11 in the 100 block of Lily Cache Lane.
• Graffiti was written on a bridge under construction between Aug. 8 and 12 at Kings Road and Deatheridge Drive.