Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Gregorio Alfaro, 42, 32 W. Elizabeth Drive, was charged at 10:54 p.m. July 20 in the 0 to 100 block of West Elizabeth Drive.
• Miguel H. Esparza-Serna Jr., 30, 431 Green Oaks Court, was charged at 7:48 p.m. July 28 with domestic battery in the 400 block of Green Oaks Court.
Catherine M. Cunningham, 54, 2852 Mayfield Ave., Westchester, was charged at 12:26 a.m. July 26 in the 2200 block of West Lake Street.
• A mailbox was reportedly removed between 10 p.m. July 27 and 11 a.m. July 28 from the parkway of a residence in the 1100 block of Honey Hill Drive.
• A wooden flower basket was reportedly removed at 1:32 p.m. July 30 from the front porch of a residence in the 400 block of Diversey Avenue.
• Four Blu-ray DVDs were reported stolen at 5:27 p.m. July 26 from Walmart, 1050 N. Rohlwing Road.
• Sandra Amado-Martinez, 29, 187 S. Villa Ave., was charged at 9:27 p.m. July 27 with retail theft at Walmart, 1050 N. Rohlwing Road.
Black spray paint was sprayed at 12:40 a.m. July 30 on the concrete floor in a picnic shelter at Green Oaks Park, 547 Green Oaks Court.
Hosea Moser, 19, 2401 Silver Creek Drive, Franklin Park, was charged at 2:36 p.m. Aug. 5 with criminal sexual abuse in the 1100 block of David Drive.
Jewelry was reported stolen at 9:55 p.m. Aug. 2 from a residence that was forced into in the 200 block of Marshall Road.
A telephone threat was reported at 4:04 p.m. Aug. 3 in the 100 block of East Washington Street.
A series of harassing telephone calls were reported at 9:35 a.m. Aug. 1 in the 700 block of East Jefferson Street.
• Eric Fernando Varela, 19, 185 S. York Road, was issued a citation at 6:40 p.m. Aug. 5 for criminal damage to property in the 100 block of East George Street.
• A vehicle was reported to have been damaged with paint balls at 10:56 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 200 block of North Church Road.
• Bartosz Daniluk, 41, 1827 N. LeClaire Ave., Chicago, was arrested at 4:02 p.m. Aug. 3 on an unspecified warrant at Addison Street and Irving Park Road.
An identity was reported to have been fraudulently used at 2:46 p.m. Aug. 4 to purchase a vehicle in the 200 block of North Walnut Street.
• Lucas Garcia, 20, 240 N. Addison St., Wood Dale, was charged at 8:43 p.m. Aug. 4 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Jefferson Street and York Road.
• Alexander Martinez, 20, 102 N. Addison St., Bensenville, was issued a citation at 1:14 a.m. Aug. 5 for unlawful possession of marijuana in the 1000 block of West Wood Street.
Christian Rios, 20, 1066 W. Irving Park Road, was charged at 11:20 p.m. Aug. 5 with driving with a suspended driver’s license at Church Road and Grove Street.