Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Eugene Jastzebski, 20, of 426 S. Walnut St., Bensenville, was charged with driving under the influence, speeding and using electronic communication device at 3:53 p.m. Aug. 3 at St. Charles Road and Ardmore Avenue.
• Jeffrey Drach, 37, of 939 S. Grace St., Lombard, was charged with DUI and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 6:22 p.m. Aug. 4 at St. Charles Road and Wisconsin Avenue.
• Jose Morales, 26, of 1408 S. Church Ave., Lombard, was charged with DUI and improper lane usage at 12:48 a.m. Aug. 8 at Jackson Street and Ardmore Avenue.
• Tyler Little, 20, of 2122 S. 19th Ave., Broadview, was cited for unlawful possession of marijuana at 9:13 p.m. Aug. 5 at Lions Park.
• Rachel Hochhemier, 21, of 1S154 Euclid Ave., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 2:19 a.m. Aug. 9 at St. Charles Road and Villa Avenue.
Drug paraphernalia possession
Thomas Manaras, 30, of 22952 Judith Drive, Plainfield, was charged with unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:02 p.m. Aug. 3 at Walmart, 900 S. Route 83.
• Ryan Gray, 32, of 27W201 Heather Lane, Winfield, was charged with battery at 7:31 a.m. Aug. 8 at North and Ardmore avenues.
• Michael Cusak, 63, 1050 S. Euclid Ave., was charged with battery at 11:40 a.m. Aug. 9 in the 1100 block of South Euclid Avenue.
• Kristen Arbor, 47, of 316 W. Wilson St., Elmhurst, was charged with retail theft at 6:41 p.m. Aug. 4 at Walmart, 900 S. Route 83.
• Kristen Pickerill, 33, of 444 S. Harvard Ave., was charged with retail theft at 3:16 p.m. Aug. 5 at Jewel Osco, 33 E. St. Charles Road.
• Essa Zegar, 31, of 14106 S. Golden Oak Drive, Homer Glen, was charged with retail theft at 5:33 p.m. Aug. 5 at Walmart, 900 S. Route 83.
• Two juveniles, a male and female, both from Des Plaines were charged with retail theft at 9:15 p.m. Aug. 7 at Walmart, 900 S. Route 83.
• A 2002 silver Prius was taken from a driveway between 10:30 p.m. Aug. 8 and 9:58 a.m. Aug. 9 in the 300 block of Villa Avenue.
Someone entered a home and took sports memorabilia, jewelry and U.S. currency between 3:30 and 10:45 p.m. Aug. 9 in the 400 block of North Bierman Avenue.
• An American flag was taken from outside a residence between 10 p.m. Aug. 2 and 12:30 p.m. in the 800 block of South Myrtle Avenue.
• Three front windows were broken between 7 p.m. Aug. 4 and 7 a.m. Aug. 5 at a business in the 100 block of West Home Avenue.
• Carl A. Kessel, 19, of an unknown address, was charged with theft at 12:30 p.m. Aug. 11 after a boys BMX bike was reported stolen from a bike rack at the Villa Park Public Library between 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Aug. 7. Kessel was arrested after Chief of Police Robert Pavelchik spotted him riding a bike near St. Charles Road and Yale Avenue and identified Kessel as fitting the description from library surveillance video. The bike Kessel was riding was found to be stolen in Elmhurst. The BMX bike stolen from the library has not been recovered.
• A Trek mountain bike was taken at 6 p.m. Aug. 9 at Lions Park in the 300 block of East Wildwood Street.
• Pry marks were left on a side entry door of a residence between 8:20 and 10 a.m. Aug. 4 in the 500 block of South Yale Avenue.
• Letters were scratched on a vehicle between 11 p.m. Aug. 6 and 4 p.m. Aug. 7 in the 600 block of North Ardmore Avenue.
BB gun possession
Two male juveniles, one from Villa Park and one from Berwyn, were charged with unlawful possession of BB gun on village property at 5:51 p.m. Aug. 6 at 150 W. Sunset Drive.
• Maria Cantos, 23, of 2008 W. Thomas St., Chicago, was charged with driving with no valid driver’s license at 12:35 a.m. Aug. 3 at Addison Road and Stone Road.
• Darius Madison, 23, of 705 N. Hamlin Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 1:25 a.m. Aug. 7 at St. Charles Road and Villa Avenue.
• Guadalupe Villanueva, 23, of 605 N. Wolf Road, Hillside, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving while license suspended at 12:38 p.m. Aug. 2 at North Avenue and Addison Road.
• Francisco Leanos, 34, of 1832 Elmwood Ave., Berwyn, was charged with driving while license revoked and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 5:20 p.m. Aug. 4 at Roosevelt Road and Ardmore Avenue.
• Raul Sanchez-Rodriguez, 31, of 306 N. Princeton Ave., was charged with driving while license suspended at 12:38 a.m. Aug. 9 at St. Charles Road and Villa Avenue.