Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Justin Chapman, 19, of 1131 Gillian St., Lemont, was charged with battery after an incident at 3:35 p.m. July 28 in the 1100 block of Gillian Street.
Jose Lopez, 40, of 6152 S. Richmond Ave., Chicago, was charged at 1:15 a.m. Aug. 4 with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use after a traffic stop at Archer Avenue and Bell Road.
Emily Hutchinson, 18, of 423 S. Washington St., Lockport, was charged Aug. 10 with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and a juvenile was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in the 1200 block of State Street.
Controlled substance possession
• David Przybylski, 58, of 208 Robson Drive, Lockport, was charged at 2:43 p.m. Aug. 6 with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of cellphone use after a traffic stop at New Avenue and 127th Street.
• Andrew Narro, 19, of 351 Wexford Drive, Lemont, was charged at 1:54 a.m. Aug. 9 with possession of a controlled substance and obstructing/resisting a police officer after an incident in the 300 block of Wexford Drive.
• Jorge Campos-Gonzalez, 39, of 265 N. Mill Road, Addison, was charged at 11:06 a.m. Aug. 4 with driving while license revoked, operation of an uninsured vehicle and speeding after a traffic stop in the 100 block of Timberline Drive.
• Francisco Barrera, 62, of 2518 W. 26th St., Chicago, was charged at 7:27 p.m. Aug. 5 with no valid driver’s license, speeding and no proof of valid insurance after a traffic stop in the 12800 block of Derby Road.
• Marco Alvarez-Treso, 21, of 900 W. Park Ave., Joliet, was charged at 7:13 a.m. Aug. 7 with no valid driver’s license and obstructed windshield after a traffic stop at Lemont Road and Illinois Street.
• Mary Ann Gines, 37, of 814 1/2 Singer Ave., Lemont, was charged at 2:31 p.m. Aug. 8 with driving while license revoked after a traffic stop at State and 127th streets.
• Elizabeth Glascock, 33, of 3645 S. 54th Court, Cicero, was charged at 6:55 p.m. Aug. 9 with driving while license suspended after a traffic stop at State and Freehauf streets.
• Collin Rafferty, 19, of 6143 S. Parkside Ave., Midway, was charged at 11:03 p.m. Aug. 9 with underage consumption after an incident at 7 Lenox Court.
• Monika Filar, 19, of 1023 Crestview Drive, Lemont; Alexsander Ivosevic, 19, of 15420 127th St., Lemont; Jessica Laskowska, 19, of 5564 Seventh Ave., Countryside; and Courtney Toth, 19, of 6 Lenox Court, Lemont, were all charged at 2:20 a.m. Aug. 10 with underage consumption after an incident in the 600 block of Warner Avenue. The owners of the residence also were charged with loud noise and allowing minors to consume alcohol on premises.