Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Adrian Castaneda, 24, of the 400 block of South Avenue, Aurora, was charged at 3:24 a.m. Aug. 17 with driving under the influence at 56th Street and La Grange Road.
Denise Mondragon, 21, of the 3200 block of West 65th Place, Chicago, was charged at 3:25 a.m. Aug. 14 with possession of drug paraphernalia in the zero to 99 block of South Sixth Street.
A phone was reported stolen at 3:13 p.m. Aug. 11 in the 600 block of South La Grange Road.
LA GRANGE PARK
• Gabriel A. Luna, 37, of the 6500 block of South Kenneth Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 3:30 p.m. Aug. 10 with driving with a suspended license and an obstructed windshield at La Grange and Scotdale roads.
• Librado Juarez, 38, of the 3300 block of West 61st Place, Chicago, was charged at 4:52 p.m. Aug. 8 with driving without a valid license and speeding in the 1400 block of Maple Avenue.
• Lonnie A. Lawrence, 37, of the 9700 block of South Marion Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 4:04 p.m. Aug. 8 with driving with a suspended license and speeding in the 800 block of La Grange Road.
• Nancy K. Fecske, 51, of the 5600 block of Sixth Avenue, was charged with aggravated battery and resisting a police officer Aug. 13 near Fecske’s home.
• James J. Gershon, 38, of the 9800 block of Joliet Road, was charged at 2:45 p.m. Aug. 12 with domestic battery.
• An offender spit on and threw coffee at a gas station attendant Aug. 11 at a Shell Gas Station, 6101 S. La Grange Road.
• Thirty-two packs of batteries valued at more than $200 were reported stolen Aug. 14 from Aldi, 9930 Joliet Road.
• Tools valued at more than $2,500 were reported stolen between 1:15 and 1:45 p.m. Aug. 11 in the Home Depot parking lot, 140 Countryside Plaza.
• John P. Kinahan, 67, of the 3000 block of Ashton Court, was charged at 12:01 a.m. Aug. 4 with aggravated driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and speeding in the 1600 block of Mannheim Road.
• Martha Martinez, 56, of the 6000 block of South Kostner Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 11:50 a.m. Aug. 9 with driving under the influence, having open alcohol in the vehicle and traffic violations in the 10600 block of Cermak Road.
Copper electrical wires were reported stolen between Aug. 4 and Aug. 5 in the 1200 block of Gardner Road.
Meridelby Hernandez-Lopez, 40, of the 4200 block of West 76th Street, Chicago, was charged at 10:23 p.m. Aug. 8 with driving without a valid license, no insurance and speeding at Ogden and Johnson avenues.
Twelve batteries valued at $1,200 were reported stolen between 11:07 and 11:30 a.m. July 28 from two unlocked containers owned by Comcast at 47th Street and Woodland Avenue and at 54th Street and Woodland Avenue.