Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Torey Fobbs, 20, 230 Regency Drive, Bloomingdale, was charged with robbery at 8 p.m. Aug. 6 at the Wheaton Police Department.
Ronnie Toma, 42, 428 E. Evergreen St., was charged with fleeing and eluding a peace officer and obstructing an officer at 4:21 p.m. Aug. 9 at Finley and Roosevelt roads.
• A bicycle was stolen from a front yard between 7:30 and 10 p.m. Aug. 2 in the 200 block of North Williston Street.
• Four offenders entered a GAP who had previously stolen from the location and began stuffing clothes into bags at 2 p.m. Aug. 5 at 301 Town Square. The four left all the clothing in the store, attempted to do the same inside a nearby Victoria's Secret, immediately exited the store and fled.
• A laptop bag was left alone at the rear of a residence between 6:45 and 6:55 a.m. Aug. 5 in the 400 block of South West Street.
• A woman left a wallet at the desk of the DuPage Animal Control, left, and could not find it upon her return at 3:53 p.m. Aug. 4 at 120 N. County Farm Road.
• Vitali Gutorka, 18, 1140 S. Lorraine Road and Haris Razman, 19, 850 S. Lorraine Road, were both charged with retail theft at 7:24 p.m. Aug. 2 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• An unsecured bicycle was stolen between 3 and 5 p.m. Aug. 10 from the Wheaton College Stadium in the 500 block of College Avenue.
• A front entrance and exit door lock was damaged between 9 p.m. Aug. 2 and 7:14 p.m. Aug. 4 in the 400 block of West Front Street.
• A bicycle was stolen from an unsecured attached garage between 7 a.m. Aug. 4 and 2:46 p.m. Aug. 8 in the 1800 block of McCreey Avenue.
• A wooden mailbox was broken between 8:30 p.m. Aug. 7 and 7 a.m. Aug. 8 in the 2000 block of Glencoe Street.
• A bicycle crashed into the driver's side door of a legally parked vehicle, broke off a mirror and scratched the door at 10:18 a.m. Aug. 5 in the 400 block of West Lincoln Avenue.
• Two rear driver's side windows of a van were shattered between 10 p.m. Aug. 4 and 8:30 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 1300 block of North Main Street.
• The front and rear passenger side tires of a vehicle were punctured at about 5 p.m. Aug. 3 in the 1000 block of Briarbrook Drive.
• Edward T. Eshoo, 20, 11224 Kings Point Court, Naperville, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:21 am. Aug. 8 at Arbor Avenue and Golf Lane.
• Tyler Neal Monaghan, 28, 1605 Thames Court, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:05 a.m. Aug. 6 at Roosevelt Road and Wheaton Avenue.
• Jacob C. Norman, 19, 3 Wheaton Center, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:05 a.m. Aug. 6 at Roosevelt Road and Pierce Avenue.
• Riley S. Overstreet, 19, 1N651 Center Ave., West Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana at 2:30 a.m. Aug. 1 at the Wheaton Police Department.
• Someone called a resident and said they were from Publishers Clearing House and would award the resident $2.5 million. The resident paid the caller $972 in "fees" via Moneygram to an address in New Jersey, but later refused to send an additional $9,000 after realizing they were being scammed. The resident called Publishers Clearing House and was advised they never call or email winners. The events occurred between noon Aug. 1 and 11 a.m. Aug. 5 in the 1500 block of South Prospect Street.
• The rental of an Enterprise vehicle was charged to the account of a person who had not ordered the car, totaling $1,073, after the victim gave her debit card information to the company to rent another vehicle between noon May 5 and noon May 12 in the 500 block of East Crescent Street. Enterprise later reversed the charges.
Deceptive practice and suspicious circumstances
• A pair of checks with altered account numbers each totalling nearly $200 were given as payment between 4:15 and 4:47 p.m. Aug. 6 at Jewel, 2031 N. Main St.
• Two women attempted to purchase gift cards and other items on Visa credit cards missing the last four digits of the card numbers at 4:34 p.m. Aug. 4 in the 2100 block of West Roosevelt Road. The two took back the cards and identifications before they could be run.
Tara E. Redford, 31, 25W765 Prairie Ave., was charged with criminal trespass to real property at 5:17 a.m. Aug. 11 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• Penny Denise Newell, 44, 1245 S. 16th Ave., Maywood, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear for traffic offenses at 2:40 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 400 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Timothy F. English, 55, 1917 Ardmore Lane, was arrested on warrant for unlawful use of a weapon by a felon at 9:21 p.m. July 31 in Winfield.
• Ronald J. Klaibor, 74, 1103 Gary Court, was arrested on warrant for contempt of court at 3:30 p.m. Aug. 11 at the Wheaton Police Department.