Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Lisa Lucietto, 36, of the 0 to 100 block of East Streamwood Boulevard, Streamwood, and Daniel Rusick, 39, of the 100 block of Weymouth Lane, Schaumburg, were charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and unlawful possession of hypodermic needles at 7:56 p.m. Aug. 6 at Interstate 290 and Route 83. Lucietto was also charged with speeding, only having one headlight and not having insurance.
• Victoria Miller, 50, of the 3600 block of Ellen Road, McHenry, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol at 8:02 p.m. Aug. 6 at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
• Anne Head, 24, of the 3800 block of Washington Avenue, Riverside, was charged with two counts of DUI alcohol, not having insurance and improper lane usage at 2:12 a.m. Aug. 9 at Roosevelt and York roads.
• Jesus Rodriguez, 29, of the 1300 block of North Taft Avenue, Berkeley, was charged with DUI alcohol, transporting open alcohol, speeding, not having insurance and expired registration at 11:28 p.m. Aug. 9 at St. Charles Road and Holly Avenue.
• Stephanie Gwynn, 33, of the 100 block of Surrey Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged with two counts of DUI alcohol, speeding and possession of marijuana at 3:10 a.m. Aug. 10 at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
• Walter Hernandez, 30, of the 400 block of Green Oaks Court, Addison, was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, improper lane usage, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and DUI alcohol at 6:58 a.m. Aug. 8 at North Avenue and Route 83.
• Matthew Marinaro, 21, 1700 block of North 18th Avenue, Melrose Park, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of open alcohol at 1:08 a.m. Aug. 4 at Geneva Avenue and Schiller Street. Carmen Cundari, 20, of the 8200 block of West Irving Park Road, Chicago, and Hannah Corcoran, 20, of the 200 block of North Geneva Avenue, were charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Declan Hurley, 18, of the 600 block of South Harvard Avenue, Villa Park, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:38 p.m. Aug. 7 at Prairie Path Lane and Spring Road.
• Alexander P. Vranek, 27, of the 300 block of North Summit Avenue, Villa Park, was charged with texting while driving, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 6:13 p.m. Aug. 8 at Route 83 and North Avenue.
• Christian Williams, 23, of the 2800 block of West Lexington Street, Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended, suspended registration and possession of marijuana at 3:23 a.m. Aug. 9 at Roosevelt Road and Prospect Avenue.
• Lloyd Walls, 29, of the 17W500 block of Wrightwood Avenue, Addison was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of open alcohol in a vehicle at 6:40 p.m. Aug. 10 in the 900 block of North York Street. Timothy Walls, 20, of the same address, was charged with trespass to a motor vehicle, tampering with a motor vehicle and consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Darcon T. Proctor, 25, of the 1300 block of Haase Avenue, Westchester, was charged with possession of marijuana at 1:48 p.m. Aug. 10 in the 600 block of South York Street.
• Un S. Cho, 64, of the 100 block of South Arlington Avenue, was charged with disorderly conduct at 4:10 p.m. Aug. 5 at her home after setting off her car alarm when someone stood too close to her car. Police have responded to her home for the same issue in the past.
• Darryl Lane, 41, of the 2800 block of East 93rd Street, Chicago, was cited for disorderly conduct at 5:15 p.m. Aug. 7 in the 500 block of West Grand Avenue for urinating in a parking lot.
• Peter Irizarry, 37, of the 2100 block of Laurel Avenue, Hanover Park, was charged with disorderly conduct at 2:38 a.m. Aug. 9 in the 100 block of West North Avenue after urinating on a wall.
• Charlene F. Rodecki, 61, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with disorderly conduct at 7:49 a.m. Aug. 9 in the 100 block of North Larch Avenue.
• Donald Loresch, 21, of the 500 block of North Elm Avenue, was cited for disorderly conduct-public urination at 1:55 a.m. Aug. 10 at Adelaide Street and Adell Place.
• Alfonso Herrera-Vergera, 39, of the 0 to 100 block of Armitage Avenue, Glendale Heights, was cited for disorderly conduct-public intoxication at 2:23 a.m. Aug. 10 in the 400 block of Oak Street.
Vincent B. Bedolla, 19, of the 200 block of Andy Drive, Melrose Park, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor, open alcohol in a vehicle and possession of alcohol by a minor at 5:08 a.m. Aug. 10 at Oak Street and Grantley Avenue.
A man reported someone used his social security number to obtain AT&T U-verse service at 7:06 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 700 block of Spring Road.
A juvenile was cited for violating curfew at 2:09 a.m. Aug. 8 at Diversey Avenue and Virginia Lane.
• Isaiah M. Hatcher-Degenh, 18, of the 400 block of North Westmore Avenue, Villa Park, was charged with retail theft at 6:25 p.m. Aug. 9 in the 200 block of South Route 83.
• A rotary hammer, valued at $600, was stolen between noon July 21 and noon Aug. 1 in the 100 block of South Prospect Avenue.
• A black tool box containing tools was stolen and the wiring pulled from overhead lights in a parked truck between 4 p.m. Aug. 1 and 7 a.m. Aug. 4 in the 1000 block of Elm Creek Drive.
• Eight plastic portable soccer goals were stolen between 4 p.m. Aug. 1 and 4 p.m. Aug. 4 in the 400 block of North Oaklawn Avenue.
• An unlocked bike, worth $460, was stolen between 2:05 and 3:56 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 100 block of North York Road.
• A bike seat was stolen from a parked bike between 7:50 and 9:30 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 600 block of South York Street.
• An iPhone was stolen from a Kmart storage room between 3 and 3:45 p.m. Aug. 6 in the 200 block of Route 83, but was found later in Downers Grove.
• A yellow plastic "Sidewalk Sammy" statue, owned by the city, was stolen between 7 p.m. Aug. 6 and 8 a.m. Aug. 7 in the 300 block of Holly Avenue.
• Two unlocked bikes, valued about $170 and $150, were stolen between 8:30 and 9 p.m. Aug. 7 in the 100 block of Robert T. Palmer Drive.
• An unlocked bike was stolen between 4 and 6 p.m. Aug. 8 in the 200 block of North West Avenue.
• A United States flag and pole was stolen between 7:30 p.m. Aug. 8 and 2 p.m. Aug. 9 in the 700 block of South Kearsage Avenue.
• Seven rolls of carpet were dumped in a dumpster without permission between 5 p.m. Aug. 4 and 8 a.m. Aug. 5 in the 100 block of North Haven Road.
• About 40 used tires were dumped in the southwest corner of a parking lot at 9:44 a.m. Aug. 8 in the 600 block of North York Street. Additional tires were reported at 1:33 p.m. Aug. 10 in the same location.
Property damage, defacement
• A driveway was defaced between 5 p.m. Aug. 4 and 1 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 800 block of Cedar Avenue.
• Graffiti and vulgar pictures were found in black and blue marker on benches at 9:06 p.m. Aug. 10 at Wilder Park.