Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Theft and burglary
• Charles E. Galloway, 37, 1021 S. 22nd Ave., Bellwood, was charged with retail theft and burglary at 2 p.m. Sunday in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• A Titleist golf bag, a set of TaylorMade irons, a TaylorMade 5 Wood, an Adams driver and an Adams putter were stolen from a parked car between 7 p.m. Saturday and 7:15 p.m. Sunday in the 5700 block of Walnut Avenue.
• Three or four men entered a store at 3:13 p.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of Butterfield Road and ripped five smart phones from a display and ran away. The suspects were described as black men in their 20s. Two were wearing white T-shirts, the third was in a green shirt and camouflage pants. Witnesses told police they were unsure if their was a fourth man.
• About $5 in change, $60 in cigarettes and a $25 Starbucks gift card were reported stolen from a parked vehicle between noon and 12:44 a.m. Friday.
• An iPhone and $20 were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked between 2:30 a.m. and 2:40 a.m. Saturday in the 7200 block of Kidwell Road. Police tracked the phone and later found it smashed at Powell Street and Hughes Avenue.
• Scott D. Kizior, 40, 9121 Cermak Road, Riverside, was charged with two counts of felony retail theft at 10:45 a.m. Aug. 6 in the 2000 block of Butterfield Road.
• Three cell phones and laptop were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked between 7:30 p.m. Aug. 6 and 2:30 p.m. Aug. 7 in the 1100 block of 35th Street.
• A blue and gray bike with stickers was stolen between July 19 and July 21 from a garage in the 1200 block of Gilbert Avenue.
Marshon Davenport, 30, 8107 S. Vernon Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and unlawful possession of marijuana at 4:27 a.m. Friday at Highland venue and Interstate 88.
• A counterfeit $20 bill was discovered in the register of a business at 9:45 p.m. Sunday in the 5000 block of Highland Avenue. Employees were unsure who paid with the bill.
• Gregg A. Davis, 47, 2330 Birchwood Parkway, Woodridge, was charged with disorderly conduct at 11:06 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of Burlington Avenue.
• Kenneth G. Osowski, 57, 5312 Main St., Downers Grove, was charged with drinking in public at 3:12 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue.
• Raul Torres, 55, 617 Ronald Drive, Addison, was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:02 p.m. Thursday at Fischel Park.
• Andrew C. Armstrong, 50, 722 N. Trumbull Ave., Chicago, was charged with disorderly conduct at 9:50 p.m. Aug. 6 in the 4900 block of Main Street.