Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Vonsean K. Williams, 18, 1706 E. Liberty Drive, was charged with criminal sexual abuse at 12:44 p.m. July 31 at his home.
Tracy E. Krupp, 39, 8 Sterling Circle, was charged with battery and retail theft at 5:32 p.m. Aug. 2 at Main Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Richard E. Spence, 71, 1701 W. Roosevelt Road, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor at 8:58 p.m. Aug. 2 at 625 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Alex Yan, 27, 1402 Indiana St., St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and arrested on warrant for failure to appear for traffic offenses at 3:04 a.m. Aug. 2 at President Street and Roosevelt Road.
A golf cart was taken from a Wheaton Park District storage shed and several items were damaged, including a cash register, the sign for Graff Park and four steel doors to the shed, between 3 p.m. July 30 and 6:14 a.m. July 31 in the 1800 block of West Manchester Road.
• A portable tamper was removed from the bed of a company truck between 11 a.m. and noon Aug. 4 in the 500 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A secured bicycle was stolen from a bike rack at Northside Pool between 4:30 and 5:45 p.m. Aug. 2 in the 1500 block of North West Street.
• The tire of a secured bicycle was removed between 6:45 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. July 28 in the 400 block of West Front Street.
• A leaf blower was removed from a truck bed between noon and 6 p.m. Aug. 1 in the 600 block of South County Farm Road.
• A laptop delivered to the incorrect address was reported missing between 12:01 a.m. July 23 and 11:59 p.m. July 25 in the 700 block of North Irving Avenue.
A victim was sent several fake checks from the McKesson Corporation of Livonia, Mich. and told to deposit them for a return fee at noon July 18 in Hawkins Circle.
• The interior entry door to a church building was broken with nothing removed between noon July 27 and 3 p.m. Aug. 2 in the 600 block of West Childs Street.
• A window pane was broken at Ultra Foods at 2:15 p.m. July 29 at 501 S. County Farm Road.
• The gas line of a vehicle was severed for the second time in five days between 12:45 and 2:45 p.m. July 30 in the 400 block of East Crescent Avenue.
• Samuel P. Mawhinney, 19, 703 W. Liberty Drive, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 8:36 a.m. Aug. 1 at Wheaton Center's Parking Garage 1. He was also charged with illegal possession and consumption of alcohol by a minor at 10:31 a.m. July 30 in the 500 block of South County Farm Road.
• Scott R. Thurston, 50, 1829 E. Evergreen St., was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for driving under the influence at 12:11 a.m. Aug. 1 at Naperville Road and Thompson Drive.
• Nina J. Burns, 31, 2109 S. Springfield Ave., Chicago, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear for traffic offenses at 11:45 a.m. July 30 at Cook County Jail.